Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF Because your AA is too much to bear?

Online or street sarging?

• Total voters

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you actually go out sarging and hit on girls?

Do you only use online dating?

If YES why?

If NO how many girls do you hit on in a week, whats your success rate?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use online and also go out to bars a few times a week and do approaches. Although, I go out much less often and do less approaches than I use to.

I use online because going out and doing approaches in bars takes hours of my time, I always drink some, cost me some money, and has a low success rate for me. My approach to lay rate percentage is probably in the single digits. That might sound aweful but the reality is cold approaches give a low return rate.

I generally only do 4 approaches in a night and am only out for 2-3 hours max.

With online dating my message to meet up ratio percentage is also probably in the single digits, but it's low effort. In the past an internet meetup would be a lay up to 70% or more of the time. Now meet ups have been returning less than single digit percentages. The only thing that has changed is my hair is a little thinner and I'm a few years older and my pics are getting old. Its all about looks.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do everything.. street game , day game ( if i can i take the train home from school. so i CAN do it.. my AA kicks in so i mostly don't. ) night club ( been there past 2 nights) and i have been trying out OKC atm. got to have all your bases covered.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have much time to go out much anymore...online using NN's system with a couple of small modifications is probably giving me a 20-25% message to number ratio..
of that I am probably meeting up with 50% of the women I actually am messaging(have so many numbers its ridiculous---over 50 in under a month) and have fvcked 5 out of 8, all SNL although to be fair the one girl messaged me and said I look like I'd be a fun f buddy.
.so that was pretty much in the bag from the get go...

Great way to find women to fvck and not deal with all the drama and BS of relationships..