"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

PMS

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I'm starting to notice a pattern in my new girlfriend.

Coming up to the time of the month I start noticing behavioural changes. Nothing too crazy, just becomes withdraw, a little down e.t.c.

Previous girlfriends have mostly been uneffected.

I don't know very little about the cycle and it's effects. Never really had to deal with it.

Looking for someone to explain it to me and how to deal with a PMS girlfriend.

Mainly looking to understand the phases of the typical PMS cycle through behaviour rather than a physical process.

Oh man. Some women are GREATLY affected by it. My sister who is actually a very nice person in general, turns into a monster before and during hers. So did my ex wife and one ex gf in particular. Not all women do though.
 

Loki.7

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
144
Reaction score
38
I've mentioned it too here. She just came on and made out she wasn't expecting it.

I told her I knew a week ago due to her behavioural changed. She went ok about how she doesn't get PMS haha.

I just said her behavioural changes are predictable. Not much more on the subject really.

Hopefully she's taken note.
 
Top