"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Please Respond!

hjsknksbm

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Tallahassee/Cleveland
I don't know wtf my problem is but ALMOST every girl i get a number from or meet through a friend or whatever always gives me the same F-ing line "can i call u back?" and of course i know they wont because they never do. Am i not finding a common ground, interesting, or good looking enough? check out my profile im not that bad looking. I have the upmost confidence with women but it doesnt help me. Im just sick and tired of playing the games. y cant girls be blunt and say ur ugly? i would much rather that! I just need input on how u guys get dates from approach, talk, get #, or whatever process u guys use. A RESPONSE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
why do you have a male symbol on your chest? Not to diss or anything, but thats a symbol the gay population embraces.

Other than that, what exactly are you doing wrong on the fone? Are you talking too long? do you bore them? are you too eager?

we need to know exactly what a typical phone conversation consists of to help you
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
Dude, when the chyck says can I call you back, say NO. tell her you have to do something and now is the only time you can talk. take control man. show that bytch who the top dawg is. never give into a woman. remember to play with her. you could say, "you wont be able to call me back babe, I am on a flight to Bora Bora right now and I wont be back for 3 days" Or say something CF like that. dont be a puss
 

hjsknksbm

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Tallahassee/Cleveland
my phone conversations arn't very long and consist usually of small talk. You know "what r u doin?" Then ill ask them out casually like "so u doin anything on thursday." A common thing is i dont establish a common ground, but thats what the dates for right? Or maybe i need to talk to them more. But i like the comment by the other guy saying, "well this is the only time i can talk" I did read the DJB and incorporate using names and showing i understand and am listening. As far as my tat goes i like it and think it brings out my masculinity. But most people dont c it from that angle. If it is gay then im harmless to women right? ha ha =:)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
They are giving you the right phone number but not the time of day?

Could be having second thoughts once you leave their sight. Try talking them longer when you first meet them and before you ask for their number - reach a common ground here and increase her interest level with your initial charm and wit!

You could also suggest an activity right away when she gives you the number and see how she responds! Say, "Do you like to bowl?" No! How about going fishing or flying a kite? :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top