"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Please Bit*h-Slap Me..HARD

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Well, i did it again..... as of late my work out in the field has been going... well.. better.... BUT.. yesterday evening.. i went out with a mate... and we went for a feed and then a bar.. great evening..! anyway.. my game was feeling strong.. smiles, ec.. etc.. but nothing much i wanted to pursue. I was feeling confident, slghtly coc*y etc. When i spotted these couple of hot HB9s (seperate incidents) got the smiles the EC, great signals.. and what do do.... NOTHING.. FUC*IN SQUAT!! why.. because i am a FUC*IN IDIOT. 2 great opportunities missed.

So.. can you guys please give me a PUBLIC LASHING.. let me have it guys... I NEED A MASSIVE KICK IN THE A$$.

ABUSE ACCEPTED.... im ready... I deserve it. I need to pull my head in...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
na public lashing wont do u any good, ur punishment is to approach 10 more women in the next couple of days to make up for that night.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
You just missed out on the best **** of your life, because you couldnt grab your balls and blurt out ANY kind of coherant sentance in the slightest!!!

Right, now I've done the slagging, go into town tomorrow and do some cold approaches. The best way is just to bounce back up again!
 

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Thanks guys.. your right... i think i did the trick for myself.. me making that post and then reading it.. is a lashing in itself.

I Gonna Bounce Back.

DJBen.... howdy partner!! :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
it's happened to the best of us, bro.

I was at camp for 7 weeks last summer and on the last night all 20 dorm girls started making out with all the club guys. did I join in? no.

some friends of mine made out with 5, 6, or 7 different girls in this 10 minutes.

me? zero.

BEAT THAT.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
We've all been there (God knows I have), but just remember the immortal quote:
Hesitation leads to masturbation.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top