"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

please allow me to introduce myself

ss8

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
36
I'll be brief. I've lurked on this site on and off for a lot of years. Learned a tonne of theory, applied comparatively little but have arrived at a point where I feel like I can live the truth without taking a catastrophic hit to my sense of self. My experience is probably not that different to many of you, hence my arrival here. Only recently got the balls tho to actually say **** it and take the hits, take the rejection and actually kind of enjoy it in a perverse way. my rational and experienced mind is still cohabiting with my emotional needy and idealistic mind and it is at this juncture I stand before you engaging with yet another chick whom is following the pattern of my red pill experience textbook style yet my unchecked blue pill side is still chiming in with "surely not her? She's so gentle, she's so invested, she's sensitive, she's an artist and blah blah ****ing blah" It is this unique perspective of experiencing both positions- the realist, the fantasist, interchangeably that I will play with this one to test my assumptions and my mettle and update progress for ****s and giggles and perhaps some insight. After all, just maybe this one's different......... :))
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It's refreshing 2 see some like urself willing to jump headlong into something that could potentially hurt you.

Only way any man could truly learn is by making mistakes and then learning from those mistakes to be a better man.

You might get some tough love but everyone basically means well - to challenge you to dare.

Welcome 2 SS.
 

ss8

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
36
Thank you. I know to some it may seem warped to seem willing to embrace and court pain and rejection but I can only explain it as having sat on something and repressed it for so long there comes a point where NOT doing is more painful than doing. Long live the game.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Your name is Humpty? Pronounced with an Umpty?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I don't understand?
"I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
So just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty"
 

ss8

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
36
I was thinking more stones sympathy for the devil. Yours sounds more interesting....
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Let me introduced myself. I am Glassguy and I just put OP the Troll on ignore.

I hope this helps.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top