Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing hard to get, I cant do it anymore

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then go live in a monastery.

Women never stop testing you.
In fact, they do stop testing you. However, you have to build that reputation that you are of high value, you mean business, and any kind of $#!7testing wastes their own time and not yours because you are marching on to the next one. The word gets spread around and they will stop eventually. As I said earlier, it does take time.

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its fvcking insane! we all know that most people (like 99% of girls) are attached to their phones 24/7. So why the fvck b@tches act like they are busy... when I see this "basic b@tch behaviors" I cant help to be turn off and cut contact... I used to play along when I was younger but now Im fed up with this sh@t.
I get it from time to time to. From girls i've yet to date, dated, made out with. To me it just signals one thing. Low interest level. If a girl took 24hrs to reply my text after reading it without explaining the delay. I will drop her. A girl that likes you and thinks you're a decent guy won't take that long. Like you mentioned, girls are pretty much glued to their phones these days. You can continue to 'game' such girls but my time is better spent on women with better IL.

But I dont NEED a woman to be happy, I have been single for 3 years now. Im just looking for a partner to share a bit of my life, thats all.
I just dont want to settle. Hotness is important for me but it seems that today, hot women tend to play this shítty games, almost without exception. Dunno if is a fvcking test or just "basic bítch behavior".
And the thing is that I like women with LI in me, I mean women with HI seems too easy, too simple and I like a chalenge.
I just dont enjoy and dont wanna play these text games. We all know bítches are playing, so its stupid and pointless.
Yes, you don't need a woman to be happy. However a good woman can add good value to your life and you to hers. Choose wisely

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I dont NEED a woman to be happy, I have been single for 3 years now. Im just looking for a partner to share a bit of my life, thats all.
I just dont want to settle. Hotness is important for me but it seems that today, hot women tend to play this shítty games,
When you come to a point where you realize that women today are only useful for companionship and sex, then you'll see the need for hotness disappear. When you truly realize that unattractive, attractive, and everything in between yields the same results, you'll start to care much less about the actual appearance of women. You'll only realize this if you date all across the board. The games and 5hit testing doesn't go away. The only time it has the potential to disappear is when you're at the top of a woman's high score list which is where you want to be if you genuinely want a valuable long term partner.

And the thing is that I like women with LI in me,
Then you'll have to put up with all the bull5hit that comes with low interest.

You obviously have no clue what you genuinely want out of dating yet. A hot woman with low interest who doesn't play games does not exist. To even think that a woman of this type is a good candidate for a LTR is insane.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you what works for me. Whenever I sense a girl is playing hard to get, I just play the long game. Usually I come on strong in the beginning and sleep with them ASAP before the games begin, but sometimes not. But when it quits being fun I just disappear for a couple months (a couple years once or twice). Just focus on your own life and (hopefully) you have other plates to spin--it costs you absolutely nothing.

You'll be amazed at the kind of compliance you get when you reappear. Damn near 100% success rate. Sometimes all it takes is liking one of their pics on SM to get them orbiting hard. Also, ever since I've started taking at least 20 minutes to a couple hours to respond to texts from the get-go, girls have been replying in seconds. All this used to seem like game-playing to me (why can't we just get to it? lol), but I've just internalized it as a part of my personality and enjoy the sense of anticipation. The game's a lot funner when you run the frame.
I like your style but months and even years? My IL wont last that much.
I'll tell you what works for me. Whenever I sense a girl is playing hard to get, I just play the long game. Usually I come on strong in the beginning and sleep with them ASAP before the games begin, but sometimes not. But when it quits being fun I just disappear for a couple months (a couple years once or twice). Just focus on your own life and (hopefully) you have other plates to spin--it costs you absolutely nothing.

You'll be amazed at the kind of compliance you get when you reappear. Damn near 100% success rate. Sometimes all it takes is liking one of their pics on SM to get them orbiting hard. Also, ever since I've started taking at least 20 minutes to a couple hours to respond to texts from the get-go, girls have been replying in seconds. All this used to seem like game-playing to me (why can't we just get to it? lol), but I've just internalized it as a part of my personality and enjoy the sense of anticipation. The game's a lot funner when you run the frame.
I like your style but I cant wait that long Hahha
Attraction fades with time. I mean last year I have so many crushes, too many chicks walking around in my hunting zone.

When you come to a point where you realize that women today are only useful for companionship and sex, then you'll see the need for hotness disappear. When you truly realize that unattractive, attractive, and everything in between yields the same results, you'll start to care much less about the actual appearance of women. You'll only realize this if you date all across the board. The games and 5hit testing doesn't go away. The only time it has the potential to disappear is when you're at the top of a woman's high score list which is where you want to be if you genuinely want a valuable long term partner.

Then you'll have to put up with all the bull5hit that comes with low interest.

You obviously have no clue what you genuinely want out of dating yet. A hot woman with low interest who doesn't play games does not exist. To even think that a woman of this type is a good candidate for a LTR is insane.
Good advice. My dating life is just a constant contradiction. I always want what I cant have.
You are right. I love new *****. I love the Hunt. I love meeting new girls. I love the chase but no the fvcking texts games. But yeah, Im kinda shallow and I cant help it.
I dont know what I really want. Im never satisfied with women and Im always searching for a new one.
Also I have commiment issues. I get a rush from hunting. I used to have "the perfect girl in my eyes" and I sabotaged the relationship as a way to avoid making a commitment.
Thats why Im currently dating women way younger than me.
Fvck me. Im the problem, not the girls around me. Im just a player and I cant help it and when I found a worthy catch I get bored and start lookin for a new challenge.
But Im no evil at all. I cant help it. Is just the way I am.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desperate dudes do desperate things

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it just signals one thing. Low interest level. If a girl took 24hrs to reply my text after reading it without explaining the delay. I will drop her.

A girl that likes you and thinks you're a decent guy won't take that long.
What's funny is that's not even true. Girls try to game too, and often do it poorly. There are actually posts here on Sosuave of girls who describe waiting days to respond to a guy they're interested in. Yes, even though they're interested and the guy is trying to meet up they still feel compelled to try their best to appear mysterious and f*ck it up.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really can't let women testing get to you. God... it happens all the fvcking time. Yes it's aggravating, but try to have fun with it. Flip the switch... test them. Challenge them.... they actually love it when you do that.

I met a woman last night who got her degree in Cinema History.... I laughed in her face... she is pretty hot, super nice yoga body. Obviously not used to men making fun of her... usually dudes I suspect just line up to kiss her @ss. The expression on her face was priceless. We talked some more and she recommended a film that was on Netflix. I watched it texted her back:

Me: "Watched what you recommended... stupidest BS I ever, I want my hour and a half back. How are you going to make this up to me?"

Her: "LOL.... yea it was bad wasn't it."
Me: "You b----, you know it sucked and you wasted my time."
Her: "LOL, you have an hour and a half... what do you want to do."
Me: "Next Thursday, Zeitgeist on OC Hailey 6:30."
Her: "what are we doing"
Me: "Nothing... I'm wasting your time."
Her: "? really..."
Me: "Yep... you me a bottle of wine and an egg timer to count off 90 minutes. If you want entertainment you will have to bring it."
Her: "okay"

Look what happened here was she gave me a test... she recommended a bad movie and if I responded like 95% of men out there I would have said I liked it. Dealing with tests from women is so FVCKING easy. The key is to be COMPLETELY honest with them.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy or suffer.

Your choice.
You are right, from now on Im gonna enjoy it.

You really can't let women testing get to you. God... it happens all the fvcking time. Yes it's aggravating, but try to have fun with it. Flip the switch... test them. Challenge them.... they actually love it when you do that.

I met a woman last night who got her degree in Cinema History.... I laughed in her face... she is pretty hot, super nice yoga body. Obviously not used to men making fun of her... usually dudes I suspect just line up to kiss her @ss. The expression on her face was priceless. We talked some more and she recommended a film that was on Netflix. I watched it texted her back:

Me: "Watched what you recommended... stupidest BS I ever, I want my hour and a half back. How are you going to make this up to me?"

Me: "Yep... you me a bottle of wine and an egg timer to count off 90 minutes. If you want entertainment you will have to bring it."

Look what happened here was she gave me a test... she recommended a bad movie and if I responded like 95% of men out there I would have said I liked it. Dealing with tests from women is so FVCKING easy. The key is to be COMPLETELY honest with them.
I know. I always tease and give women a hard time when they say stupid shít. Some of them like it, some others get offended.
Sense of humor is a very important part of me. So I could never change that.
Text games are stupid but I know, is part of the game. So Im gonna stop whinning and play along like I used to do it before.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. I always tease and give women a hard time when they say stupid shít. Some of them like it, some others get offended.
Don't worry about offending and pi$$ing off women. The truth is that it is MUCH worst if you bore them. Getting them upset with you is not a problem... women like a range of emotions. I would much rather have a woman mad at me than to be indifferent.

The way the female mind works is if she is mad or upset with you then she starts to care about you. Otherwise why would she be mad or upset? The more she thinks about you, the more attracted she becomes. They are NOT like men.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your style but months and even years? My IL wont last that much.

I like your style but I cant wait that long Hahha
Attraction fades with time. I mean last year I have so many crushes, too many chicks walking around in my hunting zone.
The year+ ones are a rare occasion, reserved for the cases where I've lost the most frame--and no, you won't have oneitis-type feelings that last that long. And that's fine. But for me a hot girl you want to have sex with is still a hot girl you want to have sex with (unless they get fat or something), and the only reason to convince yourself you don't is to protect your ego. I look at is as plate insurance and a great way to observe my growth as a man over that time period. Plus, I'm not at a stage in my life where I'd be willing to settle for girls that aren't smoke shows; yeah, it's more work--but it's not really their fault they have a ton of options and huge amounts of attention--it's my responsibility to get their compliance, like breaking a wild stallion.

But for most guys this'll be impractical--hence my advice to build space from Day 1. If her IL is high off the bat (which won't always be all that obvious--see @Yewki's post), then yeah, move quickly; strike while the iron's hot. But the minute you feel yourself starting to lose interest or she displays behavior you don't like, take some time off to focus on your life. It's a funny thing--when your life is awesome, most of the girls you meet will be awesome. When your life is fulfilling, most of the relationships you have with girls will be fulfilling. You know the feeling where everything in your life's going right and every girl you meet is compliant and pleasant? That's called state--and it's something you can create for yourself.

I'm a thrill of the hunt guy as well--and a huge part of my game, probably the biggest aspect of it, is gaming myself. I'll take the time to make sure that I only text girls from a good place; I'll take 5-10 minutes to monitor my motivations and state of mind before texting her anything--Am I doing this to elicit a reaction? Am I doing this because I'm afraid of losing her if I don't text back quick enough? Am I doing this because I'm bored and looking to her for entertainment? Am I doing this for a validation fix? Or am I doing this because I want to?--which is the only way any action you take will be satisfying in and of itself. If I'm feeling bad, I won't text a girl back until I make myself feel good.

Feeling good is my responsibility to myself and not something I can look for in any girl; and to the extent that you look to girls for entertainment, for fulfillment, for validation, etc. is the extent that you'll be disappointed and lose interest. I used to be the most ruthless nexter of nexters. Take two hours to text back--NEXT. 'Disrespect me' (but really I didn't respect myself so they couldn't possibly disrespect me, only my ego)--NEXT. Have a boring conversation--NEXT. Go out of town for a weekend--NEXT. But really, the reason I lost interest was because they didn't live up to my expectations; deep down, I needed them to fulfill the needs of my ego and 'make me happy.' And guess what? The only type of girl who can possibly live up to that type of ego-based expectations is a BPD in her idealization stage.

Have fun with that ;)

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off the game roller coaster. If you want to meet a quality woman she'll flirt but she's not going play games if she likes you. If she does she's useless to you.

If you feel like playing games then do it to have fun and f with people don't be results oriented.

The whole use this routine or this program sucks.

Ultimately putting up a facade or pseudo image tends to bet you the cluster b women, gold diggers, attention *****s etc.

Not giving a **** will get you women see you as confident and want to be with you.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be the most ruthless nexter of nexters. Take two hours to text back--NEXT.
I won't next her for taking two hours to text back because I understand that she may be in a class, she may be in a business meeting, she may be at a place where she was asked to turn off her phone. Or let's face it she took that long to reply back because she does not want to look needy and desperate. It's understandable.

'Disrespect me' (but really I didn't respect myself so they couldn't possibly disrespect me, only my ego)--NEXT.
"Disrespect" is the reason why I will next her. I will not let anyone disrespect me. Immediate next.

Have a boring conversation--NEXT.
I won't next her for a boring conversation. I want to get married. I understand that, after a few years of spending time with whoever I am going to marry, I will be bored to see her everyday. I will be bored to have sex with her. I will be bored that she does not treat me as good as she used to. Am I going to divorce her because I am bored with her. Of course, not; that's not the reason to get a divorce and there must be a compelling reason to get a divorce. And no, I don't want her to dance and entertain me for the rest of my life.

Go out of town for a weekend--NEXT. But really, the reason I lost interest was because they didn't live up to my expectations; deep down, I needed them to fulfill the needs of my ego and 'make me happy.' And guess what? The only type of girl who can possibly live up to that type of ego-based expectations is a BPD in her idealization stage.

Have fun with that ;)
I won't next her if she has a genuine reason to go out of town for a weekend.

I won't next her if she lies to me once and tells me that she went of town for a weekend when she was actually in the town. I understand she does not want to look desperate the first time. I will next her if she lies to me second time and tells me that she went of town when she was, in fact, in the town. I will take the second lie as a sign of "lack of interest" and next her.

Of all the reasons you mentioned to me, I will next a girl on account of "disrespect." I can put up with a little game-playing and $#!7testing, but there is a limit and boundaries to it. When the game-playing and $#!7testing crosses a certain limit and boundaries, that's when you next a girl.

Last edited:

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

They should drop leaflets of this post on poor countries. That's how incredibly valuable the illustration/application of DJ mentality is in this interaction.
Print worthy post.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of all the reasons you mentioned to me, I will next a girl on account of "disrespect." I can put up with a little game-playing and $#!7testing, but there is a limit and boundaries to it. When the game-playing and $#!7testing crosses a certain limit and boundaries, that's when you next a girl.
Of course, my reasons for nexting were totally ridiculous--but it was my SOP for a long time and my ego rationalized all those things as legitimate, when it reality I was just practicing avoidance and ego-protection.

But how, exactly, can a girl possibly disrespect me? LOL. She doesn't even enter that feedback loop. She can choose to accept my reality or reject it, but my reality is irreducible. You can't 'disrespect' reality. It'd be like disrespecting gravity; she can say/do whatever she wants about gravity, but she can't change it. She can sit on the couch or jump off a cliff; gravity doesn't care nor try to accommodate her to its reality. Gravity doesn't 'next' anybody, but people can 'next' themselves according to gravity.

The only way someone can 'disrespect' you, other than directly threatening your physical well-being, is if you grant them that ability. It's totally down to perception. Again, she can get down with my reality and respect its rules or she can jump off a cliff--doesn't require anything from my end and I don't expect anything from her. But she never gets the opportunity to disrespect me.

The difference between you and me (and me now and how I used to think), is that you have a default expectation of monogamy. She gets monogamy-consideration until she proves otherwise; and if she proves otherwise, your reality can't accommodate that so you have to next her. My default is she doesn't get monogamy-consideration until she proves she's worthy of my investment, so she can do whatever the hell she wants and it really won't change anything. I don't invest or anticipate or expect anything and she's always free to next herself, or not.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Redpill reality is a tough one. You are never given a break.

Courting women is a constant battle, maintaining high IL requires constant assessment and action.

The only way it becomes easier is when it becomes ingrained. Then it's natural rather than taking supreme effort.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger, I used to chase women, a lot. I used to text, call, asked them out with the patience of tibet monk.
Thats how I conquered my last ex, a very hot woman with the nicest personality.
But nowadays, my patience and tolerance for the bs is so fvcking low.

So, I only get women with high level of interest in me. Women that dont wanna play games couse they are very into me.
But I cant help but wonder... Am I missing out? My lack of persistence is making me lose potential worthy hbbs? Am I doing wrong?

I mean, maybe thatd why I havent had a LTR in 3 years. All my relationships last a few dates and I always lose interest.
Maybe couse women who are very interested in me usually arent "enought" for me...

The thing is that Im just tired of the long chase, its getting very boring for me. Am I doing wrong? Should I try harder?
I've been having the same issue for the past two years. I just don't chase as much anymore as I don't want to waste my time, as you said only with girls who show interest but same thing are crossing my mind : am I missing out on something?