Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing hard to get, I cant do it anymore

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger, I used to chase women, a lot. I used to text, call, asked them out with the patience of tibet monk.
Thats how I conquered my last ex, a very hot woman with the nicest personality.
But nowadays, my patience and tolerance for the bs is so fvcking low.

So, I only get women with high level of interest in me. Women that dont wanna play games couse they are very into me.
But I cant help but wonder... Am I missing out? My lack of persistence is making me lose potential worthy hbbs? Am I doing wrong?

I mean, maybe thatd why I havent had a LTR in 3 years. All my relationships last a few dates and I always lose interest.
Maybe couse women who are very interested in me usually arent "enought" for me...

The thing is that Im just tired of the long chase, its getting very boring for me. Am I doing wrong? Should I try harder?

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I've been handling women in the last year or two. All I get is the same low quality crap. Instead, I've decided to just take women who fall into my lap. You know what? It's been much better doing it that way.

The payoff for pursuing just isn't worth it IMO. The only time it's worth it is if you just wanna get laid. Instead, work on yourself and let the women come to you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can feel what you say, totally agree.

Most of the times its not worth since they are not interested to begin with when it comes of you being forced to "chase them", we all know nothing good comes out of a low interest girl.

Im fine with the chase and with the wait as long as the girls does it honestly to screen the player from the serious guy, the kind of girl which has enough self respect not to give herself and most of all has been that kind of girl forever so not a "reborn virgin".

In that case Im ok with that but she has to show high interest and let me escalate gradually while giving signs of interest altought not easy fast sex.

Anyway most of the girls nowadays are drug addicts, they do themselves with attention and validation and see most men expendable and no more than a commodity, so it makes sense to keep the investment low untill given a good reason to do otherwise.

5 years ago I was approaching groups of girls sitting in the club lounges independant from the outcome, nowadays I dont even talk to a girl sitting next to me at the bar unless there is strong eye contact or open body language to begin with.

Lower libido? bigger ego? could be but the main reason is a strict NO BULLSH1T POLICY.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I've been handling women in the last year or two. All I get is the same low quality crap. Instead, I've decided to just take women who fall into my lap. You know what? It's been much better doing it that way.

The payoff for pursuing just isn't worth it IMO. The only time it's worth it is if you just wanna get laid. Instead, work on yourself and let the women come to you.
But maybe sometimes they were into you and you missed your chance by giving up to early.
I met a lot of girls in the last three years. With some of them I had sex and it didnt last. With others, it lasted even less time couse they began to play that ****ty text game and I gave up... I hate that shít.
But the thing is, that a few. Women that I really liked tend to play this games with me.
So, Im sure that some of them were just playing for attention but Maybe some of them were just playing hard to get and I missed out.
And Thats couse I dont have patience anymore for this shít.
And it seem that nowadays all women play this games, just to test your patience, persistence and "if you are really interest you will keep trying" bs.

I can feel what you say, totally agree.

Most of the times its not worth since they are not interested to begin with when it comes of you being forced to "chase them", we all know nothing good comes out of a low interest girl.

Im fine with the chase and with the wait as long as the girls does it honestly to screen the player from the serious guy, the kind of girl which has enough self respect not to give herself and most of all has been that kind of girl forever so not a "reborn virgin".

In that case Im ok with that but she has to show high interest and let me escalate gradually while giving signs of interest altought not easy fast sex.

Anyway most of the girls nowadays are drug addicts, they do themselves with attention and validation and see most men expendable and no more than a commodity, so it makes sense to keep the investment low untill given a good reason to do otherwise.

5 years ago I was approaching groups of girls sitting in the club lounges independant from the outcome, nowadays I dont even talk to a girl sitting next to me at the bar unless there is strong eye contact or open body language to begin with.

Lower libido? bigger ego? could be but the main reason is a strict NO BULLSH1T POLICY.
I agree with you almost at 100%.
But I still love the intitial chase, when you first meet and the seduction phase. What I really dont like and actually hate is the fvcking text games. And all bítches do it. At least the ones between 20/26 and thats my target age range.
The no bs policy maybe is making me losing potential worthy girls.
Im just tired of meningless sex. Just couse my balls ask for it. Fvcking testosterone.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed....I'm too lazy for all that courtship bs.
Im ok and actually enjoy the courtship phase. What I dont really like and turns me off is rhe ****ing text games.

GeniuzKhrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
So right now you only get with women with HI in you, but you haven't been in a LTR in 3 years, and on top of that the text game with women is soooooo sophisticated that you can't handle it?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Im ok and actually enjoy the courtship phase. What I dont really like and turns me off is rhe ****ing text games.
Come on bro, if a girl is making your head spin by a couple of simple texts, how are you going to manage real life when someone wants to absolutely destroy you?

What do you mean by you don't like playing games? Playing games with girls is the same as playing sports. Have you ever played Hockey? Football? Basketball? No team is going to let you score on them easy and no girl is going to come and have sex with you in 5 min because you are you and they are so in love with you. You have to put some effort in to it, work at it at little. Nothing comes easy. Even Hollywood stars have to work at it.

If a girl is playing games, play BETTER games and make her head spin so she can't handle it and has to have sex with you. But to say games turn you off means you are mentally weak and you can't handle her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But maybe sometimes they were into you and you missed your chance by giving up to early.
I can usually tell if they're interested. If I'm interested as well, then I'll make things happen.

Maybe some of them were just playing hard to get and I missed out.
Women who are highly interested don't play games.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
So right now you only get with women with HI in you, but you haven't been in a LTR in 3 years, and on top of that the text game with women is soooooo sophisticated that you can't handle it?
I can handle but I dont want it anymore. It seems that nowadays all women play that fvcking game and Im so tired of playing along. Like another DJ said "no bs policy" is my actual game but it seems that all the girls that I truly like, are playing this ****ty game.

Come on bro, if a girl is making your head spin by a couple of simple texts, how are you going to manage real life when someone wants to absolutely destroy you?

What do you mean by you don't like playing games? Playing games with girls is the same as playing sports. Have you ever played Hockey? Football? Basketball? No team is going to let you score on them easy and no girl is going to come and have sex with you in 5 min because you are you and they are so in love with you. You have to put some effort in to it, work at it at little. Nothing comes easy. Even Hollywood stars have to work at it.

If a girl is playing games, play BETTER games and make her head spin so she can't handle it and has to have sex with you. But to say games turn you off means you are mentally weak and you can't handle her.
I used to play it along when I was younger. Now Im so tired of the same bs over and over again. Whenever I honestly like a girl, she always starts this bs and Im quit as soon as I see it.
But it seem that Im missing out...

I can usually tell if they're interested. If I'm interested as well, then I'll make things happen.

Women who are highly interested don't play games.
The thing is that usally the ones that are truly HI in me are the ones that im not HI in them.
I think my "no bs policy" its fvcking my chances. But this bs bored me so fvcking much, whenever this happens my mind says "fvck this *****, move on" and just like that, Im turn off and delete her number for good.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can handle but I dont want it anymore. It seems that nowadays all women play that fvcking game and Im so tired of playing along. Like another DJ said "no bs policy" is my actual game but it seems that all the girls that I truly like, are playing this ****ty game.
I can relate to what you're saying, it's not that the game is hard to play but at times it just gets... dumb. Everyone trying to inflate their value by pretending not to care, delaying responses, acting busy, etc. meanwhile they're all actually staring at their phone with a calculator doing the math behind every move. It is what it is. Sometimes you just gotta to take a break.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I cant help but wonder... Am I missing out? My lack of persistence is making me lose potential worthy hbbs? Am I doing wrong?
Yes, you are missing out. You are missing out on wasting your valuable time chasing and courting low interest women who will only use your for free drinks dinner or activities. Women who will only use you for emotional validation and as a thirsty orbiter.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that usally the ones that are truly HI in me are the ones that im not HI in them.
This is actually the more preferable way to have your women. If their IL is higher than yours, they're more likely to stick to you and treat you well. If you get a woman who's IL is lower than yours, she's going to treat you like a throwaway pastime.

You need to figure out what it is that you want from women. If you want a LTR, you need to be truly content with being alone. The women you keep in your life will only be there to add value to your life.

If you're placing a high amount of importance on having a woman in your life, then you're going to accept any hot creature that you desire. You won't care about the value these women add to your life because you need a hot woman to give your life meaning. If you don't need a woman, then you're more likely to accept a high interest woman even if she's not smoking hot. This is the type of woman who will add value to your life because you don't NEED her. She is simply a bonus; A bonus who enjoys treating you well and doing things for you.

If you feel the need to fvck hot broads, then you will be forever pursuing women who have a lower interest level in you. If you feel no need for a woman in your life, you're more likely to accept a woman with a higher interest who makes your life better.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Destroy? You screen her before you spend your time with her. A quality girl will not destroy anyone. If you are a quality man, you will find a quality girl.

I used to play it along when I was younger. Now Im so tired of the same bs over and over again. Whenever I honestly like a girl, she always starts this bs and Im quit as soon as I see it.
But it seem that Im missing out...
I am in the same boat. I have very low tolerance for **** tests too. I am sick and tired of these **** tests.

I can relate to what you're saying, it's not that the game is hard to play but at times it just gets... dumb. Everyone trying to inflate their value by pretending not to care, delaying responses, acting busy, etc. meanwhile they're all actually staring at their phone with a calculator doing the math behind every move. It is what it is. Sometimes you just gotta to take a break.
Most girls until they hit mid-twenties think they are some princesses, overrate themselves, and have huge egos until they are dumped by a high value man. Improve your value guys and don't hesitate to next or reject girls that play hard to get and give you **** tests. Sometimes you need to teach these young girls a lesson just like we train our dogs.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its fvcking insane! we all know that most people (like 99% of girls) are attached to their phones 24/7. So why the fvck b@tches act like they are busy... when I see this "basic b@tch behaviors" I cant help to be turn off and cut contact... I used to play along when I was younger but now Im fed up with this sh@t.

This is actually the more preferable way to have your women. If their IL is higher than yours, they're more likely to stick to you and treat you well. If you get a woman who's IL is lower than yours, she's going to treat you like a throwaway pastime.

You need to figure out what it is that you want from women. If you want a LTR, you need to be truly content with being alone. The women you keep in your life will only be there to add value to your life.

If you're placing a high amount of importance on having a woman in your life, then you're going to accept any hot creature that you desire. You won't care about the value these women add to your life because you need a hot woman to give your life meaning. If you don't need a woman, then you're more likely to accept a high interest woman even if she's not smoking hot. This is the type of woman who will add value to your life because you don't NEED her. She is simply a bonus; A bonus who enjoys treating you well and doing things for you.

If you feel the need to fvck hot broads, then you will be forever pursuing women who have a lower interest level in you. If you feel no need for a woman in your life, you're more likely to accept a woman with a higher interest who makes your life better.
Solid advice. Thx for sharing.

But I dont NEED a woman to be happy, I have been single for 3 years now. Im just looking for a partner to share a bit of my life, thats all.
I just dont want to settle. Hotness is important for me but it seems that today, hot women tend to play this shítty games, almost without exception. Dunno if is a fvcking test or just "basic bítch behavior".
And the thing is that I like women with LI in me, I mean women with HI seems too easy, too simple and I like a chalenge.
I just dont enjoy and dont wanna play these text games. We all know bítches are playing, so its stupid and pointless.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then go live in a monastery.

Women never stop testing you.
When you get your head around them, the tests become raw material for hilarity. Quite entertaining really!

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you what works for me. Whenever I sense a girl is playing hard to get, I just play the long game. Usually I come on strong in the beginning and sleep with them ASAP before the games begin, but sometimes not. But when it quits being fun I just disappear for a couple months (a couple years once or twice). Just focus on your own life and (hopefully) you have other plates to spin--it costs you absolutely nothing.

You'll be amazed at the kind of compliance you get when you reappear. Damn near 100% success rate. Sometimes all it takes is liking one of their pics on SM to get them orbiting hard. Also, ever since I've started taking at least 20 minutes to a couple hours to respond to texts from the get-go, girls have been replying in seconds. All this used to seem like game-playing to me (why can't we just get to it? lol), but I've just internalized it as a part of my personality and enjoy the sense of anticipation. The game's a lot funner when you run the frame.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you what works for me. Whenever I sense a girl is playing hard to get, I just play the long game. Usually I come on strong in the beginning and sleep with them ASAP before the games begin, but sometimes not. But when it quits being fun I just disappear for a couple months (a couple years once or twice). Just focus on your own life and (hopefully) you have other plates to spin--it costs you absolutely nothing.

You'll be amazed at the kind of compliance you get with when you reappear. Damn near 100% success rate. Sometimes all it takes is liking one of their pics on SM to get them orbiting hard. Also, ever since I've started taking at least 20 minutes to a couple hours to respond to texts from the get-go, girls have been replying in seconds. All this used to seem like game-playing to me (why can't we just get to it? lol), but I've just internalized it as a part of my personality and enjoy the sense of anticipation. The game's a lot funner when you run the frame.
Your text game is tight! I may have to do the same!