Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing hard to get behavior

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***update***

so for a while things looked like they are going on the right track , but then she started being a b1tch again , especially when I was nice to her ( as a way to reward good behavior ) . This was her trying to regain power she lost

basically the discussion started from her saying “ you can run , but you will always come back “

after some back and forth I finally decided that it makes no sense to continue something like this , because from my point of view is quite toxic .

so I tell her that this stupid power struggles are damaging our dynamic and makes no sense for me to continue this , and that she either drops this acts , either I am out of the door .

then I add that I take the blame , as I was quite lazy and did not plunged in the dating market as I should have had , and because I gave her too much attention she is behaving like that . So I will have to plunge into the dating market , and I will not have time to talk with her

to this she replied that I can do what I want , and that she is sure that I will find quality girls ( added a winky face to this ) , and that my problem is actually that I want to be the star for everyone

to this I replied that it has nothing to do with that , just that I am an ambitious guy and I can not fight on 3 fronts on the same time , and that she is taking energy from me rather than giving me some or at least helping Me to relax.

To this she replied that clearly we are not emotional compatible and that no one ever told her this , and that she is wishing me best of luck

to this I just replied that it is a shame when people that could get along do not , because they are more interested in showing who is the boss even though they do not gain anything from it . And that I told her this because I just wanted to get it out of my chest

now , maybe I was not super smooth and maybe showed that I cared more than I should have , but at least i feel better as I just vented all my thoughts to her .

then like 8h later she is watching my Instagram story . I was quite surprised to see that she viewed my story

do you guys think that I could have played differently and got a better result ?
You went back and forth way too much. I said this, she replied with that, and such and such, i answered back with such and such to which she said blah blah blah. i know you didnt mean to but you were feeding the drama. Hence her still checking out your social media. She is enjoying the drama. In her heart she wants it to continue. Even if you two never date again, she wants the drama. Her "you can run but you always come back," comment told me everything i need to know about her. She is vain and arrogant and she believes she is above you.
Cut all ties with her.

Block her on all social media, never reply to any of her messages texts or emails and should she ever be face to face with her, you be polite and professional but be busy. If she brings anything of dating up again all you ever need to say is "i have already moved on and i am seeing other women. Good luck and goodbye."