Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing Dumb Gets You Laid

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the title is misleading, it says about being dumb and instead the post talks about not arguing about stupid ****, keeping your opinions to yourself, not forcing your interests onto the girl and instead being interested in what she's talking about as well as playing along her.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the title is misleading, it says about being dumb and instead the post talks about not arguing about stupid ****, keeping your opinions to yourself, not forcing your interests onto the girl and instead being interested in what she's talking about as well as playing along her.
Yes and no. Playing dumb meaning just go along with whatever BS she says and stop shooting yourself in the foot with your morals and principles. Save that for serious dating.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. Playing dumb meaning just go along with whatever BS she says and stop shooting yourself in the foot with your morals and principles. Save that for serious dating.
I don't agree with that, it's a lack of integrity, that will play against you. You gotta be fun but have some respect for yourself, have principles. Integrity.

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well tbf whatever works for you, personally I don't see a point in acting like a different person (even if ever so slightly) just to get laid. Sex is great and all but I still prefer having fun overall as well as simply being myself.
Problem with your approach is that longterm you're gonna start realizing that you can act like a sexy dude but you're not really one, and this is when the crisis starts

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with that, it's a lack of integrity, that will play against you. You gotta be fun but have some respect for yourself, have principles. Integrity.
agree to disagree then. There’s a time and place for when to go with the flow and when to stand up for your beliefs. Getting ***** does not require having integrity. Again, this is strictly for using with women you don’t want to date.

I swear this forum is filled with guys begging the question of how to get laid. Someone provides a suggestion and the reaction is “oh no way. I’m not willing to do that to get laid”. Again, stop getting in your own way.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play to what you look like. Which is not necessarily what you are. I learned that the hard way.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree to disagree then. There’s a time and place for when to go with the flow and when to stand up for your beliefs. Getting ***** does not require having integrity. Again, this is strictly for using with women you don’t want to date.

I swear this forum is filled with guys begging the question of how to get laid. Someone provides a suggestion and the reaction is “oh no way. I’m not willing to do that to get laid”. Again, stop getting in your own way.
I know how to get laid, I've just found that trying to be too nice with women doesn't work, what you describing is basically simping. I understand what you're trying to say though, you just explained the wrong way.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look a certain way that defies who I am in reality. I am who am to my close friends who like the same stuff as I do. To the rest of the world, which includes women and even business people, I use another personality. And that's the one they relate the most to cause they see that vibe and persona on tv and such a lot. I have a bit of an edge to not make it look too stereotypical in what they think I am from tv, movies, and any other media they see my type on. This way it makes me memorable.

The difference is that you just have to adjust yourself sometimes cause people are shallow and stupid and sometimes biased as all hell. Talking autistically about glassblowing will not get a girl going, but being fun to her is more likely to get her nips going. A smarter seducer or social person would turn the conversation playful or sexual and not make it boring. In the end, we are musicians and magicians.

I know how to get laid, I've just found that trying to be too nice with women doesn't work, what you describing is basically simping. I understand what you're trying to say though, you just explained the wrong way.
It's not simping cause I have seen this work exclusively on young women. Which I think is the main point here.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look a certain way that defies who I am in reality. I am who am to my close friends who like the same stuff as I do. To the rest of the world, which includes women and even business people, I use another personality. And that's the one they relate the most to cause they see that vibe and persona on tv and such a lot. I have a bit of an edge to not make it look too stereotypical in what they think I am from tv, movies, and any other media they see my type on. This way it makes me memorable.

The difference is that you just have to adjust yourself sometimes cause people are shallow and stupid and sometimes biased as all hell. Talking autistically about glassblowing will not get a girl going, but being fun to her is more likely to get her nips going. A smarter seducer or social person would turn the conversation playful or sexual and not make it boring. In the end, we are musicians and magicians.

It's not simping cause I have seen this work exclusively on young women. Which I think is the main point here.
Like I said, the title is misleading

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this.

Intelligence is not rewarded in the sexual marketplace.

Look at the men who are incel or borderline incel. A common trait is that these men have above average IQs.

Men who are smart are not rewarded with the best vagina or even vagina at all.

It's better to dumb things down to emotionally connect with women who want "all the feelz".

If a man is smart, it's not advantageous for him to display his intelligence.

If a man isn't smart, he doesn't need to change that aspect about himself in his interactions with women.
Being "fun" is more important than being smart. And being fun = being dumb. Just look at modern comedy films. You have to be borderline retarded to find them funny.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being "fun" is more important that being smart. And being fun = being dumb. Just look at modern comedy films. You have to be borderline retarded to find them funny.
This is true.

Intelligence Quotient smartness is not rewarded in the sexual marketplace. We know that higher IQ men tend to struggle in mating.

Women's IQ negatively affects their dating options, though in different ways. High IQ women in terms of book smarts don't suffer sexual scarcity. These women will have sexual options. However, they may not have the same LTR options from top tier men. High IQ women are often career-oriented women, who aren't considered attractive longer term options.

High IQ women are generally not as socially awkward as high IQ men. Neurodivergence (Asperger's and Autism) are far more common in men than women.

"Using several different measures of intelligence including IQ and SAT scores, more men are found in the high and low tails, according to Josh Aronson, a professor of applied psychology at NYU. "

In other words, more women are closer to average scores on academic-like intelligence measures, whereas men represent more of the extremely smart people and the extremely dumb people.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Basically, higher IQ is correlated with less sex for men unless the guy uses his intelligence to make a lot of $. But, in that case, money becomes the attractor, not the intelligence itself.
I have said many times before that Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and persona (social skills).

You're correct that money is the attractor and not intelligence. Look at some high IQ STEM guys, especially Engineers and Programmers. These guys are not getting laid much even with their money because in a lot of cases, their social skills still stink despite making $150,000-$200,000/year. Due to social skill deficiencies, a nerdy STEM guy might need to make close to $500,000/year to have enough money to use money as the attractor to compensate for the social skills.

A mid to upper level business manager making in the $150,000-$250,000/year range can use money as an attractor because his social skills are more likely to be at least adequate.

Bill Gates had to use high income and Microsoft CEO status to get a date with a mediocre at best looking careerist female with an MBA from a prestigious private university.

The 6'0"+, tanned, muscular guy at the Cancun/Daytona Beach Spring Break foam party gets more pusssy than most $125,000+/year white collar business managers.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Basically, higher IQ is correlated with less sex for men unless the guy uses his intelligence to make a lot of $. But, in that case, money becomes the attractor, not the intelligence itself.
Yup. Some low-IQ dumbass who made his millions rapping or playing ball is going to be more appealing to women than a genius-level IT entrepreneur. That's why Jeff Bezos is dating women than even a low-level drug dealer wouldn't touch with someone else's 10' pole.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Some low-IQ dumbass who made his millions rapping or playing ball is going to be more appealing to women than a genius-level IT entrepreneur. That's why Jeff Bezos is dating women than even a low-level drug dealer wouldn't touch with someone else's 10' pole.
To be fair, being in IT is one of the least appealing things you can do if you have high intelligence. Nobody took IT or comp science as a course elective back in the day for a reason.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT has a tendency of shelling out men who don't know a thing about women. Most of them are always bluepilled due to their psychological upbringing. Physical labor jobs have more tendency of producing men who know how to pull women mostly because of the factor of boosting testosterone giving them more boldness to take risks. These men also tend to be from upbringings that make them more likely to produce social skills, whether from family or peers. IT people tend to be introverts, so they have no clue how to interact with people, no less women. Add to the social environment of celebrities being considered sexy and nerds being considered meek and losers, it is no wonder they are not considered attractive. Revenge of the Nerds nor this geek revolution today has changed women's attraction factors. I can name many popular male geeks in the current culture who got cheated on by the golddiggers who only hooked up to them cause they had a popular twitch channel or played for some esport. Constantly I watched them all fall into the same trap where the women used them for their wealth but was ****ing someone else on the side. Then finally break up and the geek is complaining on twitter that he lost the woman of his dreams.

I can guarantee however that high IQ personalities, at least in terms of books, is not attractive to women. Even in China and India, where having an IT job is considered lucrative, the women still are pulled toward men who are more fun. Talk to any chinese wife, and they are bitter and feel like their husband is boring. Then a normal man who isn't as smart comes around and has traits that turn her on, and none of them has to do with book smarts.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a former IT undergrad, we ARE incels because that's OUR passion.

It's like why sporty people are more social. They go hand in hand.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, being in IT is one of the least appealing things you can do if you have high intelligence. Nobody took IT or comp science as a course elective back in the day for a reason.
I'm not sure that true.

That was just an example. You can replace IT with any left-brain dominant field.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure that true.

That was just an example. You can replace IT with any left-brain dominant field.
Agreed, but there are right-brain dominant fields and these tend to be more interesting subjects and produce more attractive and interesting personalities to women. Generally speaking, the less technical your field is, the more attractive you will be if you are of high intelligence.