Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing 2 games I am unfamiliar with (facebook) I need advice

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm not into this internet thing to get women but I've been hearing about guys sleeping with girls they met on facebook and I am pretty big fan of facebook.

So I decided to use a line I really liked from mystery on this girl who looked gorgeous on facebook. I can't see her profile, only that little profile picture. I never used the line before so I don't know what to respond... I thought she would be asking me questions but it didn't work out that way. So I sent this message to her:

Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?

Hi Laura, I came across your profile picture and I think you look really attractive but beauty is common. If you don't mind me asking. What do you have going for yourself besides looks?

She responded...

i'm a professional dancer, i've been dancing for ten years and now have my own dance team. I'm an esthetician and makeup artist and i've been appointed one of canada's top ten makeup artist. I do have a small buisness for esthetics where i go to peoples homes and do basic esthetics. I work full time at an optical clinic where i'm office manager, i work hard. i never have "just looks" as you quoted, i'm always working on some project. so i would say i have a lot going for me

Which I think is good news... I just don't know what to do at this point! haha.
She is giving me A LOT to work with but she looks almost offended, so I have to play this with tact. I definitely have her in the palm of my hand, I just don't know what to do now for her not to fleet away.

I think that is great exercise for the real world.

Suggestions?

DZ

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, any advice that can be constructive or at least somewhat helpful?

SedctveConcptns

Reaction score
First things first....What kind of dance? Tell her you're interested in learning and see if she can give you private lessons.

Cash37

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a very corny opening line, you could have came a lot better than that. But hey she replied and put time into it.. so she's investing...

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you give her something, now that she's passed that "test".

"Hey, thanks for responding. I didn't mean to come off corny before, it's just that there's a plethora of nice looking girls on here, with nothing else to their personality. It's refreshing to find someone so motivated and dedicated to what they do"...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:

"Hey, thanks for responding. I didn't mean to come off corny before, it's just that there's a plethora of nice looking girls on here, with nothing else to their personality. It's refreshing to find someone so motivated and dedicated to what they do"...

oooooh, I like that, keep em coming.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:

"It's refreshing"? lol So you're going to apologize for being corny and then go and drop an even cornier line? I wouldn't go that route...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't apologize, but I don't see how it is corny on saying that it is refreshing to meet a girl that is more than just her hair.

I wouldn't word it the same way, but the idea is there.

punish bad behavior and reward good behavior.