Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player friend's advice differs heavily from forum advice

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nobody is THAT busy.
Agreed...I am as busy as anyone and it doesn't take much time to shoot out a few texts while you are taking a dump.

Or while on a boring ass conference call.
Or while waiting for code to compile.
Or while waiting for code to check out.
Or while waiting for deployments to finish.

If someone is that busy its likely because they are very poor at multi-tasking or at optimizing their time for efficiency.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest, is your friend very handsome? Because if he is, it doesn’t really matter what he does.
I agree with this. There is a certain level of attractiveness level where nothing matters anymore because truly, girls see that guy as the prize. They will forego or forgive all $hit tests, standards, morals, behaviors, and try to win him over in whatever way. Nothing will phase them and nothing will stop them from pursuing the guy.

I had a friend like this in my 20's. Girls would just throw themselves at him. He had no game and was aloof and indifferent as hell. It was the girl that was always making the moves and seducing him.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I agree with this. There is a certain level of attractiveness level where nothing matters anymore because truly, girls see that guy as the prize. They will forego or forgive all $hit tests, standards, morals, behaviors, and try to win him over in whatever way. Nothing will phase them and nothing will stop them from pursuing the guy.

I had a friend like this in my 20's. Girls would just throw themselves at him. He had no game and was aloof and indifferent as hell. It was the girl that was always making the moves and seducing him.
I mean once that type of thing happens routinely, it becomes old and boring so of course they are going to act aloof and indifferent. They expect it to happen just like hot women expect guys to hit on them every time they walk down the street.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean once that type of thing happens routinely, it becomes old and boring so of course they are going to act aloof and indifferent. They expect it to happen just like hot women expect guys to hit on them every time they walk down the street.
exactly

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it becomes old and boring so of course they are going to act aloof and indifferent.
Fake it till u make it. Changing ur behavior from a clingy needy guy to one who acts aloof and indifferent with girls will help u close the girls who lost interest in u, once they showed them how needy they were.

Then that behavior gets reinforced via positive feedback -> you'll start acting that way naturally.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He does get flaked on tho.

Meaning, according to you, he wouldnt be able to fck them cuz they werent attracted to him

Yet
My statements were more generalized and not specifically toward's OP's friend.

Indifference and abundance mindset doesn't affect guys knowing they have other options. They don't necessarily look at it as flakes like other guys do. Guys with scarcity mindsets will hamster all day long on why a girl doesn't wanna go out with him. Abundance mindset guys do not do this.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong in taking the long route , as the op friend is doing

you just have to look at it from a cost benefit point of view ,the more time and effort you put in a girl the less time you will have to meet and talk with other girls

also the long route also means that sex will happen not as fast as it could be , which kinda sets up the expectation that you are her bf once you guys become intimate

last but not least , it also kinda screws women emotionally if you guys will not start dating afterwards , which will make women bitter towards guys

overall , taking all of this in consideration , doing what the op friends does is not the optimal way of dealing with women

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys that are attractive to girls don't get flaked on. Handsome guys do get flaked on. These are two separate things.
True statement, to add on women could flake for the dumbest reasons..
Feel bloated, came on period unexpectedly, the shoes didn’t match the blouse quite like she thought it would at the store .. you can’t take flakes personal 9/10 it has nothing to do with you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True statement, to add on women could flake for the dumbest reasons..
Feel bloated, came on period unexpectedly, the shoes didn’t match the blouse quite like she thought it would at the store .. you can’t take flakes personal 9/10 it has nothing to do with you.
+1
As an example, one gal admitted to me after a reschedule that she had a bloodshot eye that she was very self concious of and didn't want me judging her in any way on our first meetup, hence the reschedule.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought girls dont flake on guys they're attracted to? ;)

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you just have to look at it from a cost benefit point of view ,the more time and effort you put in a girl the less time you will have to meet and talk with other girls

also the long route also means that sex will happen not as fast as it could be , which kinda sets up the expectation that you are her bf once you guys become intimate

last but not least , it also kinda screws women emotionally if you guys will not start dating afterwards , which will make women bitter towards guys

overall , taking all of this in consideration , doing what the op friends does is not the optimal way of dealing with women
it depends.

looks-status-money. If don't have all of those then conversation. The difference is that one is just a fck to the girl, the other is an affair. To the guy they might be just the same result. I personally see some very ugly guys with swarms of women because of this tactic. This is the way to get the girls that are already in an LTR.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends.

looks-status-money. If don't have all of those then conversation. The difference is that one is just a fck to the girl, the other is an affair. To the guy they might be just the same result. I personally see some very ugly guys with swarms of women because of this tactic. This is the way to get the girls that are already in an LTR.
unless the woman in question is amazing and relationship material , I do not really see the point of putting a lot of extra effort in pursuing her

but if she is already in a ltr and still has steamy moments with you , then I really doubt that she is relationship material in the first place

all in all , depends what is the objective , if it is just to sleep with a woman , taking the long route is not optimal

it is like scratching your left ear with your right hand

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Typically women who hold out for a while either aren't that interested or see you as BF material and want to make sure they aren't going to get pumped and dumped.

Nothing wrong with this per se but it can be frustrating

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless the woman in question is amazing and relationship material , I do not really see the point of putting a lot of extra effort in pursuing her

but if she is already in a ltr and still has steamy moments with you , then I really doubt that she is relationship material in the first place

all in all , depends what is the objective , if it is just to sleep with a woman , taking the long route is not optimal

it is like scratching your left ear with your right hand
I see your point. It depends on the man and what he is capable of. If he can't get it one way, then kudos to him for finding another way. There is a woman that can be gotten to the slow way but not the fast way. Some guys can't do it the fast way, because they just don't have all that. If you can do it the fast way and that works then, of course, it is more efficient. If have to be in a place anyway, having some conversation doesn't cost much more than standing around aloof. I do not often see really good-looking guys that play the conversation game, it is usually not good-looking and maybe not much money.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point. It depends on the man and what he is capable of. If he can't get it one way, then kudos to him for finding another way. There is a woman that can be gotten to the slow way but not the fast way. Some guys can't do it the fast way, because they just don't have all that. If you can do it the fast way and that works then, of course, it is more efficient. If have to be in a place anyway, having some conversation doesn't cost much more than standing around aloof. I do not often see really good-looking guys that play the conversation game, it is usually not good-looking and maybe not much money.
this happens mainly because they know that going for the fast route will not yield any results , so they try to go indirect

in all fairness , a woman will not accept the indirect way if she did not see you somehow attractive from the get to

so I question if only indirect game works in some situations or not