mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
There are celebrity "simps"....till a certain point
if he is a simp , his good looks will not really help him that much , or till a certain point
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
There are celebrity "simps"....till a certain point
if he is a simp , his good looks will not really help him that much , or till a certain point
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
but it does not mean that they also sleep with whomever . From time to time they just get lucky , and usually with not that attractive womenThere are celebrity "simps"....
A celebrity simp can pull b extremely hot women. He will fvck her. But he will be manipulated and used by her.but it does not mean that they also sleep with whomever . From time to time they just get lucky , and usually with not that attractive women
and women just see it as a way to boost their self esteem , and brag about how cool they are
and I think that prince Harry is the best example of a celebrity simp , dating an average looking and old woman
I agree with most except the friend zone. Thats a big no no.Now I know a lot of guys on this forum get plenty of action, but so does my friend, and his approach is vastly different.
He's very patient. I've seen text messages from his phone where girls have given him excuses on why they can't hang out, but he keeps talking to them and ends up banging most of them. Some he ended up dating for a while. I ask him why he sticks around when women are flaking and he says "Most of the time they're testing you to see how you react."
He also rarely gets physical right away. I've been in bars with him, and he doesn't do much kino on women, or try to escalate. He just acts normal. I said "Doesn't being aggressive shows confidence?" He said "No, it just scares them off. Women get turned on over time, in stages."
He told me he also likes to become a girl's friend before trying to sleep with them. This one I really don't understand. I told him "aren't you worried about falling in the friendzone??" He laughed and said "What's wrong with showing a girl your personality?"
I've been on this forum for years and still struggling, and my friend who is doing the opposite of what you guys say is doing just fine. I've seen this first hand for myself the chicks he's gotten.
There's a chick he's currently trying to get with. Tonight he's meeting up with her at a lounge, and she's going to be there with two of her girlfriends. I said to him earlier today "Why would you ever agree to that?? That isn't a date." He said "What's the big deal? She's just trying to see how I handle myself in a social situation around her friends."
What I notice is that what guys on this forum see as lack of interest, he just sees a sh!t test that needs to be passed.
I'm just so confused, and really don't know what kind of game I should running.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I agree. Initiating and chasing are two separate things.But there is a major difference in showing intent and chasing. Chasing will leave you dead in the water.
Hmm thats strange, because the local hotty has a ton of really good looking men to choose from, but she just chose the local drug dealer who is a 4ft ginger dwarfBrad Pitt could act needy as fvck. Still wouldn't matter.
Because none of those other guys are giving her strung out ass free drugs.Hmm thats strange, because the local hotty has a ton of really good looking men to choose from, but she just chose the local drug dealer who is a 4ft ginger dwarf![]()