Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player’s Fallacy - Field Reports #1

VforValency

Reaction score
Hey people,

Im absolutely new in the forum have been approved minutes ago and wanted to start a thread as a series of field reports where i can give and get analyse on what was wrong by sharing the reports. Heres my first attempt on picking up a woman yesterday.

A woman not much SMV in a bistro working as a welcomer. Welcomes the guests and lead them to find a suitable table. However, it started on my entrence she acted as casual as possible but i was a bit amused, making jokes in some funny way she laughed shared opinions on the place in a funny way and she seemed intimant to me. After some time of my seating ceramony finished i caught her looking at me with eye contacts more than 5 secs at least. It seemed like a true AI and IOI to me. It happened occasionally in the time i spent there. So i decided to approach on my way out but needed to watch the place to find the true timing. It was getting a bit late and the place was moody, service was okey and all the stuff looked relaxed so it wasn’t a rush hour. I saw her sitting alone on the entrence where was on my way out. Paid the check and decided to approach on my way out to exit. I approached and asked her name she told me her name but it was a rare name so needed to had her repeated for like 3 times. Then i got quite nervous all the amusement i thought i had earlier was disappeared in me but i defaulted to the Game. Didn’t loose the frame, didn’t get into the mood of expectation of approval, watched my body language not to be seen with that image and told her i had to be exposed these looks for a longer period of time, maybe in a dinner. She replied “I was looking normally” (Hell no! She wasn’t) I said “You‘ve very natural sharp looks then :)Then i smiled and she smiled but i was quite nervous and lots of RedPill ideas in my mind questioning the situation i was in at the moment. Anyways, i grabbed my phone and said “Lets exchange our numbers” She said “I can’t give you my number” I said “You can’t?” She said “I can’t” and i continued saying “Have a good evening then.” I Smiled and walked away.

Here my analyse goes as follows:

#1 I was looking good almost every woman in the stuff and the guest looked at me with a smile they’ve never had before. I had been there before. I sharpened my style with a jacket, wearing a white quality shirt, straight black pants and chelsea boots. One silver bracelet and a silver chain around my neck as accessory. So the look was sharp with respect to the attentions i received from the people.

#2 Working on my iPad looking affluent enough with the car, style and behaviour. I still think i was going two of three.

#3 Social skills, i got too nervous and tried to buffer these excitements in the situation but it should’ve been read from my facial expressions. She intended to talk to me more but i was up to cut the conversation and get the result. This behaviour should’ve given her a bit of creepy image on my perceived idendity. I think this non-verbal com gave me - I can’t - outcome.

I think the solution would be practicing approach methods with more naturally happened vibe. Yet, to minimize the risks, i should re-obtain my sexual zones as it shouldn’t be leading to a path to block any standards of mine. I’ve liked spending time in the place but now i don’t want to be there but i will for sure :)

Any further analyse and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do not overanalyze things in your mind. People have a tendency to always think way more favorably of interactions with women than the women actually do.

In studies guys tended to think many more women were sexually interested in them based on interactions than were actually interested in them.

The only way to know for sure is to approach and start interacting with them. Anything other than this is baseless speculation. Unless the women are approaching you and making their interest obvious.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, it started on my entrence she acted as casual as possible but i was a bit amused, making jokes in some funny way she laughed shared opinions on the place in a funny way and she seemed intimant to me.
The operative word being seemed. In reality most probably she was just doing her job.
and told her i had to be exposed these looks for a longer period of time, maybe in a dinner. She replied “I was looking normally” (Hell no! She wasn’t)
Corny and cringy AF.
Anyways, i grabbed my phone and said “Lets exchange our numbers” She said “I can’t give you my number” I said “You can’t?” She said “I can’t”
Well done to that lady. Why the heck should she give you her number, just because you asked? There were no IOIs from her, no rapport building ... that should precede asking for her number.

#1 I was looking good almost every woman in the stuff and the guest looked at me with a smile they’ve never had before. I had been there before.
I think you have a too high opinion of yourself. You make it sound as if those women have never seen a guy before.

VforValency

Reaction score
Do not overanalyze things in your mind. People have a tendency to always think way more favorably of interactions with women than the women actually do.

In studies guys tended to think many more women were sexually interested in them based on interactions than were actually interested in them.

The only way to know for sure is to approach and start interacting with them. Anything other than this is baseless speculation. Unless the women are approaching you and making their interest obvious.
Thanks for the advice I should’ve kept reading the “lady” there were no strong IOI after i initiated. It was a nervous attempt but i feel not anxious on approaching anyone today.

VforValency

Reaction score
The operative word being seemed. In reality most probably she was just doing her job.
I thought the same at first then the eye contacts longer than usual make me read them as an IOI.
Corny and cringy AF.
What would be a better approach?

I think you have a too high opinion of yourself. You make it sound as if those women have never seen a guy before.
I agree with the most of the ugly truth above except this one. Because, people’s expressions could be a metric to measure your perceived image and as i know that day was different than casual i didn’t go there as got myself costumed i had to be some formal -ish place afterwards and saw noticable expressions from some and as far as i know im not delusional.