Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate tries to make me jealous, I flip the script

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had a plate I have banged several times and has been hinting about getting together more frequently recently who tried to make me jealous by messaging me the following:

Plate: "Just wanted to be honest and let you know I kinda went on a date tonight...but it was lame lol"

Me: "Haha, aren't most of them like that? You'll have to tell me the story next time I see you. I could use a good laugh!"

Plate: "Yep!! I had to fill my time with something because you have been busy. Not really much to tell...it was lame. Zero personality."

Me: "I'm not the jealous type so feel free. I am excited to see you next week tho."

Plate: "I am looking forward to it too! :) "

I have been busy with work and other endeavors and didn't see her this week. Lesson to be had, don't worry about their silliness and keep doing what you are doing. Now she is going to be even more excited to see me next week than usual. And I will be sure to punish her in the bedroom for this. She is going to be taking it up the ass hard

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate: "Just wanted to be honest and let you know I kinda went on a date tonight...but it was lame lol"
Me: "Haha, aren't most of them like that? You'll have to tell me the story next time I see you. I could use a good laugh!"
Plate: "Yep!! I had to fill my time with something because you have been busy. Not really much to tell...it was lame. Zero personality."
Me: "I'm not the jealous type so feel free. I am excited to see you next week tho."
Plate: "I am looking forward to it too! :) "
Breakdown for the boys to understand this...

textbook "are you jealous " shlt test
good game here, passes -
why? Non reactive to her "jealous"test
good chance she didnt go out on any date, passive projection = "BitG78 you have personality"
could have left this out... opens up to many doors for her to choose, she learned this already in your first response
I really like the way you phuck me (she hopes you punish her with hard phuk and/or spanking.., as you remind her how her honesty and dedication pleases you) daddy psychology

its women's nature, they are cats, they are the seducers

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta admit I find this part of game a difficult one

It's not the jealousy. It's the disrespect

You are clearly bothered by it - hence the suggestion for anal punishment

So it seems disingenuous to pretend not to care. When in fact we do

For this reason I sometimes throw a b!tch out for this sh!t

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Actually I am not at all. She likes anal and I like punishing

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It puts me off women, they all chat the same crap anyway,

I literally cant believe were letting a species of mentally immature berry pickers, take over the world, cause we are controlled by our lust.

Aniki1818

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the part I find difficulty with. Most of my life, I find the ones that you're really into, it's hard to keep that "yeah it's all good" clearly she is just a plate, I have passed jealousy sht tests with flying colors when I am indifferent. But I am indifferent because let's face it, she's not the most attractive plate to me.

The real challenge is having the woman you're falling for tell you the same thing and you gotta try n keep your cool. At that point it's healthier to just leave, but no doubt the ball is in YOUR court with this one.

Aniki1818

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a lot worse than a regular s*** test. This is a sign of a very low quality woman.

Translation: "I can't help but talk about this guy even though any self respecting guy would put me in the sex-only category for saying this, I'm needy with abandonment issues, and I'm conditioning you to never stop paying attention to me or I'll fvck other men."
Pretty much.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is a lot worse than a regular s*** test. This is a sign of a very low quality woman.

Translation: "I can't help but talk about this guy even though any self respecting guy would put me in the sex-only category for saying this, I'm needy with abandonment issues, and I'm conditioning you to never stop paying attention to me or I'll fvck other men."
She is a plate, not a girlfriend. Whatever she does on her own time is her business, I don't care.

Honestly, I kinda get the sense it was a bluff on her part to see how I would react.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think OP handled the test well. Its a plate. Plain and simple. Chances are she didnt even go out on a date with someone.

Indifference is the key when you find yourself in ANY shyte test.

I have had this same test thrown my way and I handled it the same way. Indifference.

The door you come in is the same one you go out. Just dont stand in the door way because others will be coming in.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I'm going to slightly disagree with the others on how big a deal this is.

You just can't take women too seriously. If you do, all you'll ever have is very short-term sex with them. If that's all you want, so be it, but I feel like you would be throwing away perfectly good plates. If you aren't exclusive, then there is no issue with a girl seeing other guys. Especially if you are seeing other girls. Women will always, always, always test you. You have to look at them like children when they do this, and when they have their emotional outbursts, and not take them seriously. You just smirk knowingly to yourself and think, "Aw how cute, she's wants more of my attention and is throwing the female version of pouting to try to get it." I don't see disrespect in this situation. It's really laughable. And she also made sure to tell you she didn't like the guy. If she was actually trying to disrespect you she would have told you she went out on a date with a guy, told you he was hotter than you, had a bigger d*ck, and was better in bed.

She is basically saying, "I really like you and think you are great and I want a closer relationship with you and if you don't give me what I want, I'm ultimately going to find someone else and leave." Your response sub-communicates, "You won't succeed in manipulating me into giving you what you want if I don't want it too. I'm not afraid of losing you. I have other options too. You leave, I'll replace you. But that said, I do enjoy seeing you and look forward to seeing you this Friday!"

I think you handled it perfectly. If it turned into a pattern and she started saying it a lot, it would get tiresome, so I would likely just scale back my time with her accordingly until I was not longer seeing her at all. She is simply trying various things to get more of your time and attention. She's going to knock on all kinds of doors. It's a good sign that she WANTS it and is racking her brain to figure out how to get in there. You have her in the best possible position, so you are definitely doing something right.

Aniki1818

Don Juan
Reaction score
^This.

Disrespect is the first form of violence. Lack of respect only gets worse from here on out. Its not jealousy. Its selfprotection.
Like everyone says, it's an iffy one. Disrespects only escalates. If you start to hang out with her more, then she REALLY does fck someone else's because well "I thought you didn't mind"

Also, with this shyt comes the verbal bullshyt and then next you know everything little thing you say she takes the wrong way. Alot of the times it's not what you say, it's how she feels towards you that dictates how she reacts. They can take a compliment the wrong way when disrespect gets too comfortable.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is simply trying various things to get more of your time and attention.
This. I also don't think she actually went on a date considering how she toned it down to his response in the next message (backing out).
Like you said, women are testing us all the time and also falsely thinking since they are attracted to men with options, we must be attracted to the same in them, so she's trying to boost her value to OP by coming off as popular only because she's interested and frustrated with him being too busy for her. Classic covertly communicates her interest.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This. I also don't think she actually went on a date considering how she toned it down to his response in the next message (backing out).
Like you said, women are testing us all the time and also falsely thinking since they are attracted to men with options, we must be attracted to the same in them, so she's trying to boost her value to OP by coming off as popular only because she's interested and frustrated with him being too busy for her. Classic covertly communicates her interest.
She is definitely interested because she keeps telling me how it sucks I am working remote now because we could be having lunch together since our offices are near each other and how much she will love seeing me during the day, etc.

I do like her and she has really good BJ skills but I have some other options that I want to see how they pan out first before going any more serious with her.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and also falsely thinking since they are attracted to men with options, we must be attracted to the same in them, so she's trying to boost her value to OP by coming off as popular only because she's interested and frustrated with him being too busy for her. Classic covertly communicates her interest.
Exactly. This girl I'm seeing right now tries to do this by telling me how all these guys from her past keep hitting her up, but that she ignores them and doesn't respond. She also talks about how she knows her platonic male friends she isn't attracted to all want to bang her. I give her an amused smirk and sarcastically say, "Oooh woooow!" because I know she is just trying to communicate her value to me because she wants to lock me down. At the end of the day, ALL hot girls have plenty of d*ck being thrown at them in all directions - I know how popular hot girls are. But I think it's cute she tries to bring it to my attention, like a cat that brings you the mouse they killed. She is QUALIFYING herself to me, and that's always a good sign that the dynamics are the way they are supposed to be.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is definitely interested because she keeps telling me how it sucks I am working remote now because we could be having lunch together since our offices are near each other and how much she will love seeing me during the day, etc.

I do like her and she has really good BJ skills but I have some other options that I want to see how they pan out first before going any more serious with her.
Please tell me this isn't a co-worker.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score

To me or only matters if I genuinely like her or see potential for a Ltr or solid plate. Otherwise I wouldn’t care at all and besides no girl I’d ever consider for a Ltr would ever say something like this anyways so why would he actually care?