"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Plate tries to act up...I laugh her off and she gets mad

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Plate I have been seeing for 2 months started acting up this morning. She was supposed to come over this afternoon and she got mad because she didn't hear from me after like 11am yesterday.

Normally I send her a few texts spaced throughout the day, yesterday just wasn't in the mood so I didn't.

So she asks why she didn't hear from me all day. Told her I didn't realize I had a quota and laughed about it.

She said there isn't any quota but when she doesn't hear from me she can't help but thinking something is going on.

So I joked that I must be getting way too predictable and I will make sure to change things up more.

Then she sends some long text about this that and the other and that she really likes me and wants it to be more than what it is right now, and that when she doesn't hear from me it makes her insecure blah blah blah.

Wasn't in the mood so I told her I had a long work week and want to relax and am not in the the mood to be dealing with this right now and to enjoy the rest of her day.

She didn't respond which is for the best because I was considering dropping her anyways even before all this. If she drops herself then that works too.

Men...when women start with this silliness do not cave and start explaining yourself like a good little boy. You don't owe her anything. She isn't your Mommy. Be vague, admit nothing and stay mysterious.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I don't think this classifies as her "acting up."

The problem here is that you established the pattern of sending her multiple texts a day, which gets her trained to having that level of attention from you. The minute you pulled back (changing the established pattern) she smelt a rat. When she tried to confront you on that that pattern change, she was really saying she thinks you are fvcking with her. She will lose interest over things like this in the long term.

Men, this is why we stress not abusing the phone. Stop texting these broads. Any pattern you start with a woman has to be continued in perpetuity, so it's best not to start at all.

Mistake #2 in this story is canceling the date with her. This confrontation did not have to happen at all. The correct play is:

"Hey, I got busy with work. See you this afternoon."

Then when she comes over proceed to bang her brains out. Less talking and more fvcking is the formula to better relationships.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
I think you played it cool till the last part. I like how you responded and all. But the last part, I mean, are you trying to keep her or push her away? Either way the type of game you are going with seems like you're trying to manipulate her instead of become closer. I mean if you plan on just having a sexual relationship with her, you should probably make that clear.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
I think you played it cool till the last part. I like how you responded and all. But the last part, I mean, are you trying to keep her or push her away? Either way the type of game you are going with seems like you're trying to manipulate her instead of become closer. I mean if you plan on just having a sexual relationship with her, you should probably make that clear.
Honestly she is becoming too needy and I have other plates that will fill the void that I enjoy spending time with more than her.

Yeah I was kind of a d1ck but I don't really care if she stays of goes. Honestly I kind of hope she goes.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Yeah, I feel you here, I can go 2 weeks without texting a plate, but that is because I set the expectation of that when I begin with them.

Also, if you havent ****ed me, I dont text with you at all, so that is what gives rise to that initial expectation, calls only until we ****, then I can in good conscious, set that texting expectation... This doesnt always work, some will work on you and lose interest, but it is what it is.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Honestly she is becoming too needy and I have other plates that will fill the void that I enjoy spending time with more than her.

Yeah I was kind of a d1ck but I don't really care if she stays of goes. Honestly I kind of hope she goes.
Yeah, you sounded like kind of a d1ck.
Don't be a d1ck, don't hope she goes, let her go if you feel so. You got nothing to lose if you do this.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
25
Age
40
You basically played games. And then told her u plan to play more games to avoid becoming predictable. Simple if u didn’t txt her cos she pissed u off u tell her there and then why she pissed u off and why u didn’t txt. If u just couldn’t be bothered then tell her u were busy or tired or asleep. If u want to keep her around don’t tell her u just couldn’t be bothered. Make a lame excuse. Telling her your not bothered will likely lower her interest and cause more drama for you, best to be vague but have an excuse
 
Top