Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate tries to act up...I laugh her off and she gets mad

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Plate I have been seeing for 2 months started acting up this morning. She was supposed to come over this afternoon and she got mad because she didn't hear from me after like 11am yesterday.

Normally I send her a few texts spaced throughout the day, yesterday just wasn't in the mood so I didn't.

So she asks why she didn't hear from me all day. Told her I didn't realize I had a quota and laughed about it.

She said there isn't any quota but when she doesn't hear from me she can't help but thinking something is going on.

So I joked that I must be getting way too predictable and I will make sure to change things up more.

Then she sends some long text about this that and the other and that she really likes me and wants it to be more than what it is right now, and that when she doesn't hear from me it makes her insecure blah blah blah.

Wasn't in the mood so I told her I had a long work week and want to relax and am not in the the mood to be dealing with this right now and to enjoy the rest of her day.

She didn't respond which is for the best because I was considering dropping her anyways even before all this. If she drops herself then that works too.

Men...when women start with this silliness do not cave and start explaining yourself like a good little boy. You don't owe her anything. She isn't your Mommy. Be vague, admit nothing and stay mysterious.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this classifies as her "acting up."

The problem here is that you established the pattern of sending her multiple texts a day, which gets her trained to having that level of attention from you. The minute you pulled back (changing the established pattern) she smelt a rat. When she tried to confront you on that that pattern change, she was really saying she thinks you are fvcking with her. She will lose interest over things like this in the long term.

Men, this is why we stress not abusing the phone. Stop texting these broads. Any pattern you start with a woman has to be continued in perpetuity, so it's best not to start at all.

Mistake #2 in this story is canceling the date with her. This confrontation did not have to happen at all. The correct play is:

"Hey, I got busy with work. See you this afternoon."

Then when she comes over proceed to bang her brains out. Less talking and more fvcking is the formula to better relationships.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
I think you played it cool till the last part. I like how you responded and all. But the last part, I mean, are you trying to keep her or push her away? Either way the type of game you are going with seems like you're trying to manipulate her instead of become closer. I mean if you plan on just having a sexual relationship with her, you should probably make that clear.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think you played it cool till the last part. I like how you responded and all. But the last part, I mean, are you trying to keep her or push her away? Either way the type of game you are going with seems like you're trying to manipulate her instead of become closer. I mean if you plan on just having a sexual relationship with her, you should probably make that clear.
Honestly she is becoming too needy and I have other plates that will fill the void that I enjoy spending time with more than her.

Yeah I was kind of a d1ck but I don't really care if she stays of goes. Honestly I kind of hope she goes.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel you here, I can go 2 weeks without texting a plate, but that is because I set the expectation of that when I begin with them.

Also, if you havent ****ed me, I dont text with you at all, so that is what gives rise to that initial expectation, calls only until we ****, then I can in good conscious, set that texting expectation... This doesnt always work, some will work on you and lose interest, but it is what it is.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly she is becoming too needy and I have other plates that will fill the void that I enjoy spending time with more than her.

Yeah I was kind of a d1ck but I don't really care if she stays of goes. Honestly I kind of hope she goes.
Yeah, you sounded like kind of a d1ck.
Don't be a d1ck, don't hope she goes, let her go if you feel so. You got nothing to lose if you do this.

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
You basically played games. And then told her u plan to play more games to avoid becoming predictable. Simple if u didn’t txt her cos she pissed u off u tell her there and then why she pissed u off and why u didn’t txt. If u just couldn’t be bothered then tell her u were busy or tired or asleep. If u want to keep her around don’t tell her u just couldn’t be bothered. Make a lame excuse. Telling her your not bothered will likely lower her interest and cause more drama for you, best to be vague but have an excuse