Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate theory

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys who are spinning plates care if they are with somone other than you?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys who are spinning plates care if they are with somone other than you?
From my experience, when you're messing around with multiple Women, there is a very high probability those Women are also talking to and messing around with other Men.

The only way she wouldn't be is if you are acting like you want a relationship with her and actually want to be with her but even then, If you and the Woman have not discussed being together, she's more than likely messing with other guys. at the bare minimum, talking to other guys.

Another point is how much she values you compared to the other guy(s). She will be more lenient towards the guy she REALLY likes compared to anyone else. This is why a girl could be messing around with you but when the guy she really likes wants more of her attention or wants to be with her, she vanishes and ends up exclusively with that guy even though she's been fvcking around with multiple dudes.

Many Men are under the illusion that they are the only Man that Woman is fvcking, ESPECIALLY if that Woman is a 7+. This is why it's important to be upfront and straight forward with what you want from Women. They are masters at making you "think" you are the only guy but a Man with experience know's she's full of sh*t.

Hey, Women are very horny too, I would argue more so than Men, so they are looking for multiple D*ck if they know they aren't with someone exclusively.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I never cared what they did when we weren't together. And that's how I wanted them to be with me as well. I've never really understood why any guy would care what a girl he was only using for sex did the 97% of the time they weren't together.

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care or look into it at all as long as they keep their mouths shut about it. As soon as they start to even vaguely hint at it I disappear without a word, never to be heard from again.