"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Plate theory

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
Do you guys who are spinning plates care if they are with somone other than you?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Do you guys who are spinning plates care if they are with somone other than you?
From my experience, when you're messing around with multiple Women, there is a very high probability those Women are also talking to and messing around with other Men.

The only way she wouldn't be is if you are acting like you want a relationship with her and actually want to be with her but even then, If you and the Woman have not discussed being together, she's more than likely messing with other guys. at the bare minimum, talking to other guys.

Another point is how much she values you compared to the other guy(s). She will be more lenient towards the guy she REALLY likes compared to anyone else. This is why a girl could be messing around with you but when the guy she really likes wants more of her attention or wants to be with her, she vanishes and ends up exclusively with that guy even though she's been fvcking around with multiple dudes.

Many Men are under the illusion that they are the only Man that Woman is fvcking, ESPECIALLY if that Woman is a 7+. This is why it's important to be upfront and straight forward with what you want from Women. They are masters at making you "think" you are the only guy but a Man with experience know's she's full of sh*t.

Hey, Women are very horny too, I would argue more so than Men, so they are looking for multiple D*ck if they know they aren't with someone exclusively.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Personally, I never cared what they did when we weren't together. And that's how I wanted them to be with me as well. I've never really understood why any guy would care what a girl he was only using for sex did the 97% of the time they weren't together.
 

Asseater

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
95
Age
33
I don't really care or look into it at all as long as they keep their mouths shut about it. As soon as they start to even vaguely hint at it I disappear without a word, never to be heard from again.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top