Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate of 1 year acting distant/cold

MrG

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first post.

Need some help on how to proceed with this girl.
So she has been in my rotation for 1 year. But recently she started to ghost my txt and needs 1-2 days to respond.
This started to happen only recently.
So I initiated a no contact for 2 weeks now. And she will have a b-day soon.
Should I break no contact to congrats her. Or what would be the best thing to do?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Plates, have an expiration date. Especially if you treat them like plates with them feeling like there is no progression in the relationship.

If you are not in the mode where you treat her like a gf, that will not last long at all. How many regulars (you see them at least weekly) do you have in rotation? Like really?

Many guys call women plates, but they aren’t - the men tend to be looking for the better deal and then are blindsided when they figure out that she’s doing the same. If you’re seeing others then this shouldn’t be an issue for you.

Chances are she’s gotten tired of wanting more and not being granted it.

I vote for a short and sweet happy birthday text and when she replies act like normal, start the conversation again. Maybe you’ll get a few more weeks out of her, but at this point she’s playing tic-tac-toe. You should be too.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're obviously in love with her, so not a plate. If she hasn't asked you to be her bf, then you're the plate Bucko.
Nothing says "I love you" like the words "in my rotation" [1]. Do you think love is going "no contact for 2 weeks"[1] ?

[1]

So she has been in my rotation for 1 year. But recently she started to ghost my txt and needs 1-2 days to respond.
Should I break no contact to congrats her. Or what would be the best thing to do?

MrG

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. Will try to reply to everyone.
At the begining she was super needy so I have told her that I am not looking for an relationship.
After that we did meet just for sex for more than a year now. I have pulled other girls but did not plate them.
So curently she is the only plate. And if Im honest I didnt approach new girls in 2 months now.
If she is going to break im cool with that. Im still new to he PUA language so I have maybe use wrong words in places.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is going to break im cool with that.
You're not cool with that, otherwise you wouldn't have made this post. You caught feelings which is perfectly fine, but if you wanna find a solution, first you gotta be honest with yourself.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
@MrG

You will find that most of us who try to help men like you, have been through much of what you have. We are experienced and are willing to share that knowledge with you. Still, we also know when there is missing information from a story because we have developed a 6th sense and have seen identical versions of some stories for years.

We are here to help you. Sometimes it may seem like we are attacking you, but we aren't - we are direct communicators - all men that are successful with women tend to be. Sometimes, some of what we say may sting a little, but it's done to make you a better man.

Welcome to the Matrix.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
This usually happens when they find someone else that catches their interest. Women make it way too obvious when they have someone they're more into than you.

Since she's not committed to you, this is just what comes with FWB / NSA relationships.

MrG

Reaction score
You're not cool with that, otherwise you wouldn't have made this post. You caught feelings which is perfectly fine, but if you wanna find a solution, first you gotta be honest with yourself.
Its true Im not cool with losing my only girl. But Im cool if that will make me move my ass and approach more girls again. Because ive got lazy.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This usually happens when they find someone else that catches their interest. Women make it way too obvious when they have someone they're more into than you.

Since she's not committed to you, this is just what comes with FWB / NSA relationships.
My man is BACK. Jawhol. What's up my nigha!!!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine a man simply admitting shyte when it must be admitted. I cant stand it neither. Why:
make a profile,
thread,
and post about a woman you have no feelings for?

If i have a plate, I'll hardly ever get feelings. If i do ,i know its rather about my fragile ego that needs women's validation like a vampire needs blood.

Here's a test.
Call her your plate and see how she responds.

Or

Call her your gf see how she responds.

Or

Hold up: 3 steps back. CALL her (plane call) and see how she responds. Start calling her and see if she even picks up the phone.

I dont get the idea behind all this honestly. My advice is to " replace" this plate, and to " rotate " to the next one. Not worthy of making a thread UNLESS @All_Kindz_Of_Gainz is right and yous in love with her and she's plating YOU!

Start with honesty. And yes sounds like a new dude has entered the building. She monkey branching.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
My man is BACK. Jawhol. What's up my nigha!!!
Yo! I'm doing good man. I saw that Pan87 comparison/award thing you shouted me out for.. I don't know dude too well but I remember he was pretty chill. Had to look him up and refresh my memory since I used to read the forums on and off for many years. I appreciate that. Thanks.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Let the birthday come and go and stay NC.

She went cold. She was sending you a message. Let her know you received it loud and clear. Get busy do your thing. If she doesn't reach out after you let her birthday go by then her interest level was never that high to begin with.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely cause: She found a new guy that excites her more.

Course of action: Wish her a happy birthday and continue with NC. Focus on other plates or find others if you don't have more.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Firstly what does 1-2 days mean?

You are texting to meet and f1uck or you are texting to chit-chat?

A 1 year rotation and your post looks like you are in a relationship. The purpose of the phone is to set dates to f1uck. Thats it.

You going no contact for 2 weeks to make her chase you is not what is going to shape your brain to an abundance level that is required because you are doing it to get a reaction from her.

Solution:

Call her since two weeks have passed and she did not initiate contact that should tell you that her interest has dropped. Probably another guy in the picture or you are not sharing the whole story and you have been needy and texting all day and she got turned-off.

Call and ask to meet, if she declines or mentions anything as an excuse tell her no problem take care, and move on.

if she never reaches out again then it's done. Onto the next.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Like others posters said, plates have an expiration date. I would focus my energy on pursuing younger and hotter girls.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another guy at her work or an ex dude who used to change her oil came back into the picture or you got too needy/available and it dried her up. Maybe all of em. Females are tricky business.

Power is a social game. To learn and master it, you must develop the ability to study and understand people. Humans are machines of interpretation and explanation. Women throw cosmic signals at you when they got their claws on another guy. It reeks of it if you a bit seasoned with their nature.

when your gut suspects that something is shaky, something IS shaky. If she is acting cold as ice you need to spring into action and recover the frame. That means withdrawing attention. Vanish.You on the run from the cops.
That is the only thing that most chicks respond to. When you withdraw attention, she is forced to get off her high horse and re-evaluate how she really feels about you.

the role players around here settled the dust that you’re not her first priority option anymore.

Her birthday? What’s that? She should be the one hitting you up. yes even on her own birthday because she wants to be with you. the heartless son of a gun she been exchanging dirty intimacy for a year that won’t take her serious.
back then I have had hynas that would hit me up on their own birthday to hang out later that night after they got the family thing out of the way. Who knows maybe she will get at you but don’t lose any sleep over that.

Not everything is on tilt. You cashed in.
You sexed her for a year. Bagged that trophy.
stick to your oath of nc.
Stay busy. Workout. Make money and get new leads with other women to taper off

welcome to the dark side of the light

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe she met someone else. Maybe she was expecting something more than being a "plate". One year is a long time for a woman to keep seeing you if she knows that you're seeing other women.