“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plate I'm spinning is growing more suspicious

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
So I currently have a few in rotation I'm dividing my time between, and this recent conversation took place:

Her: I worked all day now I'm laying in bed. You drunk yet?
Me: Yes I am!
Her: Kinda figured, that's the only time you talk to me
Me: What is that supposed to mean? lol
Her: lmao exactly what I said
Me: You're speaking in tongues
Her: No, I'm straight forward and to the point. Like it or leave it. Good talk.

The Next Day

Her: You remember texting me last night?
Me: Of course lol. I don't have amnesia.
Her: Why do you text me so randomly?

------------------------------------

Thoughts?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
280
Reaction score
180
Her: I worked all day now I'm laying in bed. You drunk yet?
Me: Yes I am!
You're too predictable.

Her: Kinda figured, that's the only time you talk to me
Me: What is that supposed to mean? lol
Her: lmao exactly what I said
Me: You're speaking in tongues
Her: No, I'm straight forward and to the point. Like it or leave it. Good talk.
She's straight forward and to the point according to female's logic. What she really meant by those sentences is that you only have the courage to talk to her when you're drunk. This is not something that you want to impress on girls.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Don't play her games. And it's just me, but I don't think guys should be LOLing at anything. It's a feminine deal. Anyway...not the point.

You lost when you responded with, "What is that supposed to mean?"
I agree. OP lost his frame right then and there.

I'd just went silent if I was OP. If she asks about it the next day, I'd say I fell asleep.

Basically, when a chick is about to bring up drama, you don't "reward" it by prolonging the conversation, you just go silent.
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
How did I reward her behavior? I basically flipped it around on her and asked a question. She then further explained herself. Do you guys understand basic human psychology?

You guys are so fearful, defensive, to the point of delusional that women always have the upper hand. What you are doing is projecting your past negative experiences because you're afraid it's going to happen again.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
You called me feminine because I said "lol". So any guy that finds something amusing is a woman? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

I was told I rewarded her behavior because I flipped the script and asked her a question, to which she started explaining herself further to me. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Before you answer, I want you to read what I just said and let that sink in.

Now I remember why I don't post here that much. This place is a constant reminder of negative, cynical, jaded members who are so damaged from women they can't even think straight anymore.
 

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Age
55
She's upset that OP, she feels, only views her as a fvckpiece.
Yeah, quite possibly this. Whatever the reason, she sounds bitchy/pissed off, so I'm guessing she has low IL.

My other thought is why are you even having these conversations? Unless you're in a LTR with her, I'd just be using text to set up dates.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
You called me feminine because I said "lol". So any guy that finds something amusing is a woman? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

I was told I rewarded her behavior because I flipped the script and asked her a question, to which she started explaining herself further to me. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Before you answer, I want you to read what I just said and let that sink in.

Now I remember why I don't post here that much. This place is a constant reminder of negative, cynical, jaded members who are so damaged from women they can't even think straight anymore.
Don’t get upset, Hank is a closet feminine simp. You did nothing bad lol unless you are an alky and she was calling you out on it. If you aren’t then she’s being PMsing or something and just give her space. She could be going through some drama right now and you texted her at the wrong time or something.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
How did I reward her behavior? I basically flipped it around on her and asked a question. She then further explained herself. Do you guys understand basic human psychology?

You guys are so fearful, defensive, to the point of delusional that women always have the upper hand. What you are doing is projecting your past negative experiences because you're afraid it's going to happen again.
Calm your tits. Nobody here owes you anything. Remember that. You don't like our input, that's fine. But don't act like me, or anyone here, actually owe you the answer to your problem that you like to hear. That's weak and beta af.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
Be vague, admit nothing and don't let her back you into a corner. Women will drive themselves crazy trying to figure this out all the while becoming more and more attracted to you...
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
Calm your tits. Nobody here owes you anything. Remember that. You don't like our input, that's fine. But don't act like me, or anyone here, actually owe you the answer to your problem that you like to hear. That's weak and beta af.
Where did I say anybody owes me anything? What are you talking about dude?

One person said I was acting feminine because I used "lol" in a text message. That isn't input. Period. Get it?

And I will call people out on sh!tty advice, that's how I am. I don't need responses from guys who clearly don't get girls, and just want to look for an excuse to use the words "beta", "alpha", and telling someone they're "rewarding bad behavior" because some dating coach said it and now they're trying to use that line on someone completely out of context.
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
And I will call people out on sh!tty advice, that's how I am. I don't need responses from guys who clearly don't get girls, and just want to look for an excuse to use the words "beta", "alpha", and telling someone they're "rewarding bad behavior" because some dating coach said it and now they're trying to use that line on someone completely out of context.
I see you've met Tweedledum and Tweedledee. Correctly called out. One is a Walter Mitty fantasist who just regurgitates ams videos the other is some weird poor asian from a third world country trying to improve his English, living vicariously in a pua delusion. Nothing new here.

Anyway, she has picked up on the fact that you only initiate contact when drunk........if the shoe were on the other foot, we would view it as a red flag from her.

Why are you having text conversations with her in any case? What are you hoping to achieve chatting to her?

Why not just get her out and save to chit chat for face to face interactions.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
So I currently have a few in rotation I'm dividing my time between, and this recent conversation took place:

Her: I worked all day now I'm laying in bed. You drunk yet?
Me: Yes I am!
Her: Kinda figured, that's the only time you talk to me
Me: What is that supposed to mean? lol
Her: lmao exactly what I said
Me: You're speaking in tongues
Her: No, I'm straight forward and to the point. Like it or leave it. Good talk.

The Next Day

Her: You remember texting me last night?
Me: Of course lol. I don't have amnesia.
Her: Why do you text me so randomly?

------------------------------------

Thoughts?
Suspicious of what exactly? You haven’t promised her anything if all she is is a plate. So she shouldn’t assume you are exclusive and therefore there’s nothing warranting “suspicion.” Judging off her text messages to you it sounds like you have some loose/poor boundaries with her that make her feel like she’s entitled to more than she is. Granted, some women can behave this way regardless - which in that case you should just next them.
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
I see you've met Tweedledum and Tweedledee. Correctly called out. One is a Walter Mitty fantasist who just regurgitates ams videos the other is some weird poor asian from a third world country trying to improve his English, living vicariously in a pua delusion. Nothing new here.

Anyway, she has picked up on the fact that you only initiate contact when drunk........if the shoe were on the other foot, we would view it as a red flag from her.

Why are you having text conversations with her in any case? What are you hoping to achieve chatting to her?

Why not just get her out and save to chit chat for face to face interactions.
I'm talking to her while spinning 5 plates and working full time, so I'm trying to keep her on the line while the scheduling falls into place. She works a lot too. Sometimes I'll go two weeks without texting her, but I let her know that I'm there. She just seems to be getting more suspicious, and is asking more questions.
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
From my experience, I usually end up losing that plate. Women don't want to deal with you if they think you're dating 5 other women.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
Suspicious of what exactly? You haven’t promised her anything if all she is is a plate. So she shouldn’t assume you are exclusive and therefore there’s nothing warranting “suspicion.” Judging off her text messages to you it sounds like you have some loose/poor boundaries with her that make her feel like she’s entitled to more than she is. Granted, some women can behave this way regardless - which in that case you should just next them.
OP also seems to follow a pattern of behavior. If this is the case and she is correctly calling it out, it's simply telling him the truth.

Either way, I would have agreed and amplified.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So I currently have a few in rotation I'm dividing my time between, and this recent conversation took place:

Her: I worked all day now I'm laying in bed. You drunk yet?
Me: Yes I am!
Her: Kinda figured, that's the only time you talk to me
Me: What is that supposed to mean? lol
Her: lmao exactly what I said
Me: You're speaking in tongues
Her: No, I'm straight forward and to the point. Like it or leave it. Good talk.

The Next Day

Her: You remember texting me last night?
Me: Of course lol. I don't have amnesia.
Her: Why do you text me so randomly?

------------------------------------

Thoughts?
Maybe you're a:

 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top