Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate I'm spinning is growing more suspicious

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I currently have a few in rotation I'm dividing my time between, and this recent conversation took place:

Her: I worked all day now I'm laying in bed. You drunk yet?
Me: Yes I am!
Her: Kinda figured, that's the only time you talk to me
Me: What is that supposed to mean? lol
Her: lmao exactly what I said
Me: You're speaking in tongues
Her: No, I'm straight forward and to the point. Like it or leave it. Good talk.

The Next Day

Her: You remember texting me last night?
Me: Of course lol. I don't have amnesia.
Her: Why do you text me so randomly?

------------------------------------

Thoughts?

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're too predictable.

She's straight forward and to the point according to female's logic. What she really meant by those sentences is that you only have the courage to talk to her when you're drunk. This is not something that you want to impress on girls.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't play her games. And it's just me, but I don't think guys should be LOLing at anything. It's a feminine deal. Anyway...not the point.

You lost when you responded with, "What is that supposed to mean?"
I agree. OP lost his frame right then and there.

I'd just went silent if I was OP. If she asks about it the next day, I'd say I fell asleep.

Basically, when a chick is about to bring up drama, you don't "reward" it by prolonging the conversation, you just go silent.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How did I reward her behavior? I basically flipped it around on her and asked a question. She then further explained herself. Do you guys understand basic human psychology?

You guys are so fearful, defensive, to the point of delusional that women always have the upper hand. What you are doing is projecting your past negative experiences because you're afraid it's going to happen again.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You called me feminine because I said "lol". So any guy that finds something amusing is a woman? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

I was told I rewarded her behavior because I flipped the script and asked her a question, to which she started explaining herself further to me. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Before you answer, I want you to read what I just said and let that sink in.

Now I remember why I don't post here that much. This place is a constant reminder of negative, cynical, jaded members who are so damaged from women they can't even think straight anymore.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's upset that OP, she feels, only views her as a fvckpiece.
Yeah, quite possibly this. Whatever the reason, she sounds bitchy/pissed off, so I'm guessing she has low IL.

My other thought is why are you even having these conversations? Unless you're in a LTR with her, I'd just be using text to set up dates.

Reaction score
You called me feminine because I said "lol". So any guy that finds something amusing is a woman? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

I was told I rewarded her behavior because I flipped the script and asked her a question, to which she started explaining herself further to me. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Before you answer, I want you to read what I just said and let that sink in.

Now I remember why I don't post here that much. This place is a constant reminder of negative, cynical, jaded members who are so damaged from women they can't even think straight anymore.
Don’t get upset, Hank is a closet feminine simp. You did nothing bad lol unless you are an alky and she was calling you out on it. If you aren’t then she’s being PMsing or something and just give her space. She could be going through some drama right now and you texted her at the wrong time or something.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did I reward her behavior? I basically flipped it around on her and asked a question. She then further explained herself. Do you guys understand basic human psychology?

You guys are so fearful, defensive, to the point of delusional that women always have the upper hand. What you are doing is projecting your past negative experiences because you're afraid it's going to happen again.
Calm your tits. Nobody here owes you anything. Remember that. You don't like our input, that's fine. But don't act like me, or anyone here, actually owe you the answer to your problem that you like to hear. That's weak and beta af.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Be vague, admit nothing and don't let her back you into a corner. Women will drive themselves crazy trying to figure this out all the while becoming more and more attracted to you...

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm your tits. Nobody here owes you anything. Remember that. You don't like our input, that's fine. But don't act like me, or anyone here, actually owe you the answer to your problem that you like to hear. That's weak and beta af.
Where did I say anybody owes me anything? What are you talking about dude?

One person said I was acting feminine because I used "lol" in a text message. That isn't input. Period. Get it?

And I will call people out on sh!tty advice, that's how I am. I don't need responses from guys who clearly don't get girls, and just want to look for an excuse to use the words "beta", "alpha", and telling someone they're "rewarding bad behavior" because some dating coach said it and now they're trying to use that line on someone completely out of context.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
And I will call people out on sh!tty advice, that's how I am. I don't need responses from guys who clearly don't get girls, and just want to look for an excuse to use the words "beta", "alpha", and telling someone they're "rewarding bad behavior" because some dating coach said it and now they're trying to use that line on someone completely out of context.
I see you've met Tweedledum and Tweedledee. Correctly called out. One is a Walter Mitty fantasist who just regurgitates ams videos the other is some weird poor asian from a third world country trying to improve his English, living vicariously in a pua delusion. Nothing new here.

Anyway, she has picked up on the fact that you only initiate contact when drunk........if the shoe were on the other foot, we would view it as a red flag from her.

Why are you having text conversations with her in any case? What are you hoping to achieve chatting to her?

Why not just get her out and save to chit chat for face to face interactions.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I currently have a few in rotation I'm dividing my time between, and this recent conversation took place:

The Next Day

Her: You remember texting me last night?
Me: Of course lol. I don't have amnesia.
Her: Why do you text me so randomly?

------------------------------------

Thoughts?
Suspicious of what exactly? You haven’t promised her anything if all she is is a plate. So she shouldn’t assume you are exclusive and therefore there’s nothing warranting “suspicion.” Judging off her text messages to you it sounds like you have some loose/poor boundaries with her that make her feel like she’s entitled to more than she is. Granted, some women can behave this way regardless - which in that case you should just next them.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you've met Tweedledum and Tweedledee. Correctly called out. One is a Walter Mitty fantasist who just regurgitates ams videos the other is some weird poor asian from a third world country trying to improve his English, living vicariously in a pua delusion. Nothing new here.

Anyway, she has picked up on the fact that you only initiate contact when drunk........if the shoe were on the other foot, we would view it as a red flag from her.

Why are you having text conversations with her in any case? What are you hoping to achieve chatting to her?

Why not just get her out and save to chit chat for face to face interactions.
I'm talking to her while spinning 5 plates and working full time, so I'm trying to keep her on the line while the scheduling falls into place. She works a lot too. Sometimes I'll go two weeks without texting her, but I let her know that I'm there. She just seems to be getting more suspicious, and is asking more questions.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't know other plates are in your life? I wonder how successful has it been for all you plate spinners on here when you overtly let one of them know about the others? This will help me out when I get to that point.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, I usually end up losing that plate. Women don't want to deal with you if they think you're dating 5 other women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Suspicious of what exactly? You haven’t promised her anything if all she is is a plate. So she shouldn’t assume you are exclusive and therefore there’s nothing warranting “suspicion.” Judging off her text messages to you it sounds like you have some loose/poor boundaries with her that make her feel like she’s entitled to more than she is. Granted, some women can behave this way regardless - which in that case you should just next them.
OP also seems to follow a pattern of behavior. If this is the case and she is correctly calling it out, it's simply telling him the truth.

Either way, I would have agreed and amplified.