"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Plate has got to be a Narc..

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I dont think Ive had much experience of a Female Narc before, but the recent blocked plate ticks all the hallmarks.

shes more covert than overt, doesnt verbally abuse, and admitted she hated herself.

I dont think Ive ever had a woman test me so much within 5 weeks, I have been tested and tested and tested some more, ontop of this even though I have had rock solid frame she does not respect me one bit. (after her 3 week lovebomb wore off)

if you talk about music you like, or hobbies and passions she changes the subject onto herself

she has nothing good to say about many people, its all been hatred.

does that crafty little smerk when you call her out on hypocrisy. (this is creepy AF and sends you into rage)

if you constructively criticise her, she will employ passive aggressive war on you. (narc injury?)

she is deluded on a grand scale, and will throw you under the bus if you even look in the wrong direction.

she goes from adoring to devaluing depending on what irational stuff shes figured out.

this has been the worst time of my life, and I was truly attracted to her.

I feel sorry for any innocent person who doesnt navigate DJ and pimp forums, to get involved with this Devil.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
19,076
My question.

Why the hell would you want to be around someone like this? She will only pull you down into her toxic negativity.

You think you will be able to not be sucked in but the longer you are around her the more you will, even without knowing it until one day you end up being like "How the hell did I end up in the place I am mentally??"

My advice is run as fast and as far away from there as possible, and from those type of people in general. Zero good comes from allowing these soul suckers to be in your life.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
19,076
Narc means snitch, undercover informant. It is not an abbreviation for narcissist.
Yeah, I thought it was strange as well as no drugs were involved.

Typically a narc is related to a person used to bust someone during drug deals.

Narc as in narcotics.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Yeah, I thought it was strange as well as no drugs were involved.

Typically a narc is related to a person used to bust someone during drug deals.

Narc as in narcotics.
Yeah, narc and narcissist - use the right words, gentlemen
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
My question.

Why the hell would you want to be around someone like this? She will only pull you down into her toxic negativity.

You think you will be able to not be sucked in but the longer you are around her the more you will, even without knowing it until one day you end up being like "How the hell did I end up in the place I am mentally??"

My advice is run as fast and as far away from there as possible, and from those type of people in general. Zero good comes from allowing these soul suckers to be in your life.
thats why Ive typed the post I wasnt aware till it all fell into place, she had excellent game
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Narc means snitch, undercover informant. It is not an abbreviation for narcissist.
Actually it is now. It means both snitch and narcissist. Ive watched a lot of YouTube videos with professionals talking about narcissistic people and they use the term narc a lot. Doctor Ramani, Rebecca Zung, and Surviving Narcissism are all great on the subject. OP, based on my experience with them both personally and professionally I think you got a live one.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I wasnt aware till it all fell into place, she had excellent game
Yep,,that’s why men that ridicule other men for getting with severely damaged women don’t completely understand what happened unless they have had a similar personal life experience.

By the time most men get hooked deeply on a borderline, narcissist, or whatever she is, in his mind she’s the love of his life, and he’s in so deep that when she reveals who she really is with physical violence or whatever method she uses to flip 180°, he is totally mindfvcked and ptsd level hurt …
These damaged women are the ultimate deceivers. Until their truth finally emerges.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
For the love of god we have got to get rid of the phucking letter C.

Narkotics and narsissism, no confusion there.
 
Top