niceguytoalphamale
Master Don Juan
@soulforge and she said shes horrible relationship material when shes drunk and she doesnt want to lose him? And he stayed there? Yep he fukd her and she doesnt want to lose him. Read between the lines brother.
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Thing is Bruv, she swears nothing has ever happened between them and nothing ever will.@soulforge and she said shes horrible relationship material when shes drunk and she doesnt want to lose him? And he stayed there? Yep he fukd her and she doesnt want to lose him. Read between the lines brother.
[/QUO
She's self sabotagingWe talked about exclusivity only last week
Yep, she's a self sabotager.Well in a DRUNKEN state, she claimed this man means too much to her.
She also biched and moaned about her having to do all the travel to come see me.
She also cannot see me again for another two weeks due to a family event, which means I have to work around her timetable.
She was drunk.. Not sure what to make of all this shyte!
She even claimed she does not enjoy sex at all...
Damaged goods here.
Should I dump her Ass? Or keep around as plate?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Well Sazc in morning after her drunken state, she became this nice person again.Yep, she's a self sabotager.
She mentally justifies her vocalizations by telling herself that the man who really loves her will love her for who she is.
Pate, plate, plate, plate. Give it enough time and you will continue to see this type of behavior, and that will eventually/naturally push you away from her.
I will say, from my perspective, you seem to be looking for someone to love, someone to give your love to. We all are/I don't think that is a bad thing. Just make sure that person is a quality human being that doesn't behave in a manner that makes you question their loyalty to you.
She disqualified herself as a long term GF. No need to dump her but the exclusivity talk should be off the table.Well in a DRUNKEN state, she claimed this man means too much to her.
She also biched and moaned about her having to do all the travel to come see me.
She also cannot see me again for another two weeks due to a family event, which means I have to work around her timetable.
She was drunk.. Not sure what to make of all this shyte!
She even claimed she does not enjoy sex at all...
Damaged goods here.
Should I dump her Ass? Or keep around as plate?
A lot depends on whether or not the boyfriend objects. Some guys are afraid to object (as guru said "insecure about appearing insecure". Or some just think they're so alpha every other guy is a beta orbiter. Some guys genuinely don't care - some are actually appreciative that the other guy takes the girl off their hands for awhile ("I don't want to take her shopping" or whatever).BTW I ve posted in past re the useless female friends I ve had drop me once they got a bf obviously because he no like. And probably I had poor utility as I don't do things for them.
So obviously plenty of chicks do get it's not good for the bf business
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I don't know if he banged her, but it's a little suspicious that they meet up 2-3 times a year. Something about that doesn't sound right.i think baldy won this for reactions sake, and he probably banged her to
I don't know if he banged her, but it's a little suspicious that they meet up 2-3 times a year. Something about that doesn't sound right.
I'm assuming he lives out of town if she has to put him up for the night.
I bet cash exchanges hands.I don't know if he banged her, but it's a little suspicious that they meet up 2-3 times a year. Something about that doesn't sound right.
I'm assuming he lives out of town if she has to put him up for the night.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
But then you specialize in banging girls who look like stick figures.I kinda side lined the whole issue by specialising in Asian chicks. Biggest supply of attractive right headed chicks I ve ever found. So far never detected any orbiters. Evidently in their culture that marks them as a big slvt.
This thread is almost identical to what I dealt with when I dated that BPD. Her supposed platonic male friend sleeps over but nothing happened even though she got wasted. Swears up and down she never slept with him. She wants me to meet him to make me more comfortable, blahh blah blah. Then it mentally mind fuks you how a girl can even think its ok. Then you start to get angry wanting to do the same exact thing to her. The whole situation is just flat out a waste of time and energy.
Girls are master manipulators. They tell you what you want to hear. Don't for a sec think she wouldn't fuk him just because hes old n bald. The fact most you are left wondering if she banged or it should be enough to never go exclusive as she's waving all kind of red flags. Pump n dump, keep as a plate, she isn't worth being taken seriously!
Having read most all your threads since I joined it's clear you attract mentally ill women. Then when a situation happens you make a thread about it like you didn't learn from the last basket case you banged. Crazy in the head crazy in the bed is what you like. Just have fun with them and don't for a sec take them seriously.
It is that simple! No time for drama!If a chick is relationship worthy, she wouldn't be causing these kind of problems, where the man has to suspect and question everything.
It should be simple.. Anything less than that isn't worth investing in.