Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate gets upset after sex

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You didn't cvm because you don't actually desire her or because you felt like it's a job (the sex) which you needed to complete out of obligation.
Dudes don't really do that (obligation)... Do they? I hear some ladies to, but I didn't think dudes did it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dudes don't really do that (obligation)... Do they? I hear some ladies to, but I didn't think dudes did it.
In the past, when I was running too many plates.

You will understand what I mean when you're got plenty of available pvssy at ur disposal with them all wanting it.

It will be like a job that must be done.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In the past, when I was running too many plates.

You will understand what I mean when you're got plenty of available pvssy at ur disposal with them all wanting it.

It will be like a job that must be done.
Three is more than enough for me to handle. They tend to become needy and annoying after a while. ;'p. I have that nutty lady circling me too... Might have to freshen up the rotation soon.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I regularly choose not to nut during sex for the exact reason OP has listed. Added benefit the b1tch tries harder next time.
Exactly. Finally someone gets it.

But i guess a guy would need to first try it to actually understand what I am talking about here, and i don’t expect any female to understand this concept.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is another thing here too. If you didn't cvm, she might have thought you have your tubes cut, which means she can't have your children, so that's why upset. Possibly.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another thing here too. If you didn't cvm, she might have thought you have your tubes cut, which means she can't have your children, so that's why upset. Possibly.
i thought theres no noticable difference according to your load after vasectomy?!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But i guess a guy would need to first try it to actually understand what I am talking about here, and i don’t expect any female to understand this concept.
Yeah, I shouldn't have said it was stupid. I've done it, but it doesn't make me feel like you described. In fact, I feel more like you described if I do c*m. But then, "no fap" has the opposite effect on me too. The more I release the hornier I get.

So then I'm wondering what advice you are seeking exactly? Did she ask you why or just flat out state "I don't feel desired"?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Exactly. Finally someone gets it.

You two are very strange dudes. Having sex so either of you don't climax... Brilliant.... Do you eat cereal w/o milk so the milk gets jealous of the dry cereal too?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird sh1t man. As a chick #nextset !!

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her vag must be boring you, especially if you been hitting it for a while or you been fapping too much. I can go multiple sex sessions without cumming with a girl I have been with for a significant amount of time, if I get some new vag, i ejaculate alot faster.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Juanto
Aside from becoming the all encompassing powerful individual you seek to be, why not have your release with her?
First of all, I have only did this like 4 times in 2 years of constantly having sex, but coz i did it twice in a row, she got upset.

Secondly, as I explained before, the reason why I did it is because i feel stronger the days after, physically and mentally. I reckon my mistake was not telling her exactly this.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, i will be honest, i feel disappointed when a man doesn’t come. I take it a bit personally like i couldn’t get the job done and get him there. Like my feminine charms are lacking lol.

Logically i know it’s most likely his issue (tired, had sex earlier, etc) or choice. But the sex feels very incomplete to me unless he gets off. It’s almost like “that’s what i am here for and i let him down.”. I do actually try harder the next time. I once had a guy that took so long to come every session that i was getting a complex. Finally he admitted that he always jerked off before sex so he would last longer for me. That’s nice but i asked him to stop doing that. would rather see a man explode too fast than not at all and feel less desired. In fact i love when he can’t control himself sometimes and is like sorry you felt so good. not all the time mind you, i need time to come. but a good mix is perfect.

advice: just tell her the honest reason for not finishing. whatever it is, who cares. I would rather just know than wonder and blame myself. i always think being honest is the best. even if it’s not what i want to hear. at least it will make sense. Even if a plate tells me he had sex earlier and just cant come again, hey at least it’s not MY fault. lol. And he still got hard for me so we cool. :)

Last edited:

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, i will be honest, i feel disappointed when a man doesn’t come. I take it a bit personally like i couldn’t get the job done and get him there. Logically i know it’s most likely his issue (tired, had sex earlier, etc) or choice. But the sex feels very incomplete to me unless he gets off. It’s almost like “that’s what i am here for and i let him down.”. I do actually try harder the next time. I once had a guy that took so long to come every session that i was getting a complex. Finally he admitted that he always jerked off before sex so he would last longer for me. That’s nice but i asked him to stop doing that. would rather see a man come too fast and feel desired that not at all.

advice: just tell her the honest reason for not finishing. whatever it is, who cares. I would rather just know than wonder and blame myself.
Yes, i agree with you

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought theres no noticable difference according to your load after vasectomy?!
There’s no lol. Dudes still ejaculate. If a chick thinks that, cut her loose. Too dumb.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first met my ex GF .. I was doing Kegals and couldn't cvm the first time we had sex.

She was soo determined to get me to cvm she put the finger where the sun dont shine and played the trombone...

Cvm does wierd shyt to women.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, i will be honest, i feel disappointed when a man doesn’t come. I take it a bit personally like i couldn’t get the job done and get him there. Like my feminine charms are lacking lol.

Logically i know it’s most likely his issue (tired, had sex earlier, etc) or choice. But the sex feels very incomplete to me unless he gets off. It’s almost like “that’s what i am here for and i let him down.”. I do actually try harder the next time. I once had a guy that took so long to come every session that i was getting a complex. Finally he admitted that he always jerked off before sex so he would last longer for me. That’s nice but i asked him to stop doing that. would rather see a man explode too fast than not at all and feel less desired. In fact i love when he can’t control himself sometimes and is like sorry you felt so good. not all the time mind you, i need time to come. but a good mix is perfect.

advice: just tell her the honest reason for not finishing. whatever it is, who cares. I would rather just know than wonder and blame myself. i always think being honest is the best. even if it’s not what i want to hear. at least it will make sense. Even if a plate tells me he had sex earlier and just cant come again, hey at least it’s not MY fault. lol. And he still got hard for me so we cool. :)
It's too late to explain his behavior now, she's going to think he made the explanation up at this point. The time for truth was as soon as it becomes an issue. But he couldn't tell her because either that's not really the issue, or he knows it sounds bizarre and is ashamed

i think I've run into this problem twice in my life and both times the resulting discussion is about how it's their "issue", not as a result of them purposefully holding back.

TBH, even with his mansplaining about how it makes him feel powerful and energetic the next day, at this point she's going to see that as a cover he conjured to get out of his issue with not being able to come. To me, hearing that would be a huge red flag that he's got mental issues he's not being truthful about, trying to hide from, and not addressing.