"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Plate gets upset after sex

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
In the past, when I was running too many plates.

You will understand what I mean when you're got plenty of available pvssy at ur disposal with them all wanting it.

It will be like a job that must be done.
Three is more than enough for me to handle. They tend to become needy and annoying after a while. ;'p. I have that nutty lady circling me too... Might have to freshen up the rotation soon.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
I regularly choose not to nut during sex for the exact reason OP has listed. Added benefit the b1tch tries harder next time.
Exactly. Finally someone gets it.

But i guess a guy would need to first try it to actually understand what I am talking about here, and i don’t expect any female to understand this concept.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
There is another thing here too. If you didn't cvm, she might have thought you have your tubes cut, which means she can't have your children, so that's why upset. Possibly.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
There is another thing here too. If you didn't cvm, she might have thought you have your tubes cut, which means she can't have your children, so that's why upset. Possibly.
i thought theres no noticable difference according to your load after vasectomy?!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Exactly. Finally someone gets it.

But i guess a guy would need to first try it to actually understand what I am talking about here, and i don’t expect any female to understand this concept.
You two are very strange dudes. Having sex so either of you don't climax... Brilliant.... Do you eat cereal w/o milk so the milk gets jealous of the dry cereal too?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Weird sh1t man. As a chick #nextset !!
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Her vag must be boring you, especially if you been hitting it for a while or you been fapping too much. I can go multiple sex sessions without cumming with a girl I have been with for a significant amount of time, if I get some new vag, i ejaculate alot faster.
 

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
@Juanto
Aside from becoming the all encompassing powerful individual you seek to be, why not have your release with her?
First of all, I have only did this like 4 times in 2 years of constantly having sex, but coz i did it twice in a row, she got upset.

Secondly, as I explained before, the reason why I did it is because i feel stronger the days after, physically and mentally. I reckon my mistake was not telling her exactly this.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
Okay, i will be honest, i feel disappointed when a man doesn’t come. I take it a bit personally like i couldn’t get the job done and get him there. Like my feminine charms are lacking lol.

Logically i know it’s most likely his issue (tired, had sex earlier, etc) or choice. But the sex feels very incomplete to me unless he gets off. It’s almost like “that’s what i am here for and i let him down.”. I do actually try harder the next time. I once had a guy that took so long to come every session that i was getting a complex. Finally he admitted that he always jerked off before sex so he would last longer for me. That’s nice but i asked him to stop doing that. would rather see a man explode too fast than not at all and feel less desired. In fact i love when he can’t control himself sometimes and is like sorry you felt so good. not all the time mind you, i need time to come. but a good mix is perfect.

advice: just tell her the honest reason for not finishing. whatever it is, who cares. I would rather just know than wonder and blame myself. i always think being honest is the best. even if it’s not what i want to hear. at least it will make sense. Even if a plate tells me he had sex earlier and just cant come again, hey at least it’s not MY fault. lol. And he still got hard for me so we cool. :)
 
Last edited:

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
Okay, i will be honest, i feel disappointed when a man doesn’t come. I take it a bit personally like i couldn’t get the job done and get him there. Logically i know it’s most likely his issue (tired, had sex earlier, etc) or choice. But the sex feels very incomplete to me unless he gets off. It’s almost like “that’s what i am here for and i let him down.”. I do actually try harder the next time. I once had a guy that took so long to come every session that i was getting a complex. Finally he admitted that he always jerked off before sex so he would last longer for me. That’s nice but i asked him to stop doing that. would rather see a man come too fast and feel desired that not at all.

advice: just tell her the honest reason for not finishing. whatever it is, who cares. I would rather just know than wonder and blame myself.
Yes, i agree with you
 

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
i thought theres no noticable difference according to your load after vasectomy?!
There’s no lol. Dudes still ejaculate. If a chick thinks that, cut her loose. Too dumb.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
When I first met my ex GF .. I was doing Kegals and couldn't cvm the first time we had sex.

She was soo determined to get me to cvm she put the finger where the sun dont shine and played the trombone...

Cvm does wierd shyt to women.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Okay, i will be honest, i feel disappointed when a man doesn’t come. I take it a bit personally like i couldn’t get the job done and get him there. Like my feminine charms are lacking lol.

Logically i know it’s most likely his issue (tired, had sex earlier, etc) or choice. But the sex feels very incomplete to me unless he gets off. It’s almost like “that’s what i am here for and i let him down.”. I do actually try harder the next time. I once had a guy that took so long to come every session that i was getting a complex. Finally he admitted that he always jerked off before sex so he would last longer for me. That’s nice but i asked him to stop doing that. would rather see a man explode too fast than not at all and feel less desired. In fact i love when he can’t control himself sometimes and is like sorry you felt so good. not all the time mind you, i need time to come. but a good mix is perfect.

advice: just tell her the honest reason for not finishing. whatever it is, who cares. I would rather just know than wonder and blame myself. i always think being honest is the best. even if it’s not what i want to hear. at least it will make sense. Even if a plate tells me he had sex earlier and just cant come again, hey at least it’s not MY fault. lol. And he still got hard for me so we cool. :)
It's too late to explain his behavior now, she's going to think he made the explanation up at this point. The time for truth was as soon as it becomes an issue. But he couldn't tell her because either that's not really the issue, or he knows it sounds bizarre and is ashamed

i think I've run into this problem twice in my life and both times the resulting discussion is about how it's their "issue", not as a result of them purposefully holding back.

TBH, even with his mansplaining about how it makes him feel powerful and energetic the next day, at this point she's going to see that as a cover he conjured to get out of his issue with not being able to come. To me, hearing that would be a huge red flag that he's got mental issues he's not being truthful about, trying to hide from, and not addressing.
 
Top