“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plate came back, how to act accordingly?

AM349

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2023
Messages
110
Reaction score
21
Age
22
Was dating this plate between nov-jan. I told her that is better to not see each other again because her behaviour became anoying.

She reached out yesterday because she saw that i was at a concert. She asked how it was and that she couldn’t go.

What is the proper way to respond/act when plates spin back?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
She reached out yesterday because she saw that i was at a concert. She asked how it was and that she couldn’t go.
Did she see that on social media? Otherwise, she's not telling the truth.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,934

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
If it's a plate, then it has a role.
And from what I understand, plates are there to have fun, to f@ck.
That's the role. So depending on your situation, you could take advantage of it.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,861
Reaction score
19,081
Just act cool, talk about the concert and ask if she wants to grab a drink to catch up sometime.

Her answer will let you know if she is just randomly messaging you to see if she still "has got you on the hook" or if she is genuinely interested in reconnecting.
 

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
2,256
Age
41
You broke up with her. The ball is in your court.
 
Last edited:

AM349

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2023
Messages
110
Reaction score
21
Age
22
Was dating this plate between nov-jan. I told her that is better to not see each other again because her behaviour became anoying.

She reached out yesterday because she saw that i was at a concert. She asked how it was and that she couldn’t go.

What is the proper way to respond/act when plates spin back?
Did she see that on social media? Otherwise, she's not telling the truth.
Yea she saw my post, i have an open account
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top