Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plan next meet up at the end of a date

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what gives. You are obsessed with her and she doesn't really care that much about you.

Your interest is far higher than hers and she knows it. There is no excitement when someone knows they have you wrapped around their finger or knows how the movie is going to end.

You can't seem to understand this.

Your actions, constantly being available at the drop of a hat, and trying to have a relationship with a woman who is undeserving of one gives her little reason to do anything because you are going to do it for her.
we met yesterday and I didn't text today. What now then? say if she doesn't say a thing until Sunday? Should I text to plan for Tuesday again? which will be a week apart.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
we met yesterday and I didn't text today. What now then? say if she doesn't say a thing until Sunday? Should I text to plan for Tuesday again? which will be a week apart.
Yes. Keep doing what works, keep having sex with her.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Keep doing what works, keep having sex with her.
Sounds ok but keep chasing her weekly until she gives the boot it’s not really something I want either

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sounds ok but keep chasing her weekly until she gives the boot it’s not really something I want either
Bro. You cant make a housewife out of a h0e

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought it would be better to leave her place every time with no plans so she feels anxious and actually has more motivation to initiate texting more often when I’m not around. If she always knows when we are meeting she never has time to miss me and chase me?
You do this early on in dating. When you’ve been dating for awhile it’s not a problem setting the next meet up.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do this early on in dating. When you’ve been dating for awhile it’s not a problem setting the next meet up.
PRoblem is she doesn’t seem to reach out. But let’s see

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what gives. You are obsessed with her and she doesn't really care that much about you.

Your interest is far higher than hers and she knows it. There is no excitement when someone knows they have you wrapped around their finger or knows how the movie is going to end.

Your actions, constantly being available at the drop of a hat, and trying to have a relationship with a woman who is undeserving of one gives her little reason to do anything because you are going to do it for her.
What should I do then man? Give her the space and time and the chance to initiate texting ? Fall back to text just once a week in the case she doesn’t reach out to plan date?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What should I do then man? Give her the space and time and the chance to initiate texting ? Fall back to text just once a week in the case she doesn’t reach out to plan date?
Honestly at this point I don't think it matters. She has known you too long and anything you try to do will be seen as being incongruent so she will sh!t test you on it and you will fail it and she will know it's just an act.

Once things end, you need to really get a hold of yourself and work on yourself internally so this neediness and validation seeking behaviour stops so you don't continue this with future women and stop being targets for these type of manipulative, low quality women.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran in to my one of my exes that was kind of similar situation to op. We would have sex, but I never felt like she was exclusive to me and had to force texting conversations. I dumped her and never regretted it!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just an update for the guys who have been following my story.

I met her yesterday and she was all over me , good s3x, cooked for me made me dessert and she was strangely happy and smiling all the time. I never see her like this. I left and didn’t make plans but she mentioned maybe Sunday she was free unless her sister was coming over which she wasn’t sure yet. Today she hasn’t texted yet. I’m gonna wait
it still bugs me we have great dates sex and whatnot and then silence from her. what gives? I mean its not a serious problem I can reach out once a week or twice just to plan dates but still would be nice if she took some initiative.
Normally I would be happy for a fellow man who gets a little something something, but in this case I'm rather sad than happy.

This interaction basically tightens the grip she already had on you. See how you try to justify this by saying she cooked for you?

My issue with this is that you MUST have a solid exit strategy by now. If a woman tells you she aint feeling it, better believe her. The ship is sinking, we all tell you to get off before you'll drown helplessly.

The "best " thing that can happen is she makes a 180 and tells you she's your gf ( hence how you don't even have a voice in this. ). Once your guard is down, the punch will be soooo much harder. With all the information you gave us I dear to say you are NOT the type to shrug this off easily. You're messing up your own vision and view on women by this.( a 35 y.o woman with more than a 100 partners unfortunately ALSO means we have to use the same old formula; multiple what she tellls you by four!!!!! And apparently zero real relationship experience...)

I have to admit i recognize a lot of myself in this thread, and I'm far from proud of it. Especially the needy behaviour, checking what's she doing and wondering why she doesn't feel the need to constantly reach out are baffling when you deal with such low hanging fruit.

When do YOU think this will end?
What about your self respect?
What conditions and demands do you have before you give away the most precious title we can give a woman ( the gf title)?
What does it takes for you to end this ?
How long do you plan to linger around if she acts like this?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRoblem is she doesn’t seem to reach out. But let’s see
If you've been dating for awhile and she never reaches out, this usually means she is on the fence. In this case your instinct is correct. Give her space, let her figure things out and see what happens. In my experience women like this usually just drift way... so let her go.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 threads on this same women, little miss 200 bodycount.

I see you didn’t take my advice 2 weeks after you met her

Just go and have fun, leave her, then WAIT. After Wednesday, go about your business until she reaches out again. Try not to see her too much you will end up catching feelings and this woman isn't worthy.
Why bother asking for advice? Just keep chasing her until she breaks your heart but please don’t bother posting about it here because nobody cares and we will all say I told you so.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bro she ended it today.
She called and said she feels she needs to end it, this isn't going anywhere and she wants to keep moving.
She said she knows I want this more than her and every time I go over to her house, she feels im just wating for this to progress one day and she knows this isn't going anywhere and there's no point to keep this going.

I should have seen this coming, she did this with all guys she dated, she never had a single relationship and slept with over 100 guys, she told one day that all guys that tried something more serious with her she ghosted them.

What now guys, no contact forever? I left the doors open for her if she wanted to come back. should I try to text in a month or so to hook up

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bro she ended it today.
She called and said she feels she needs to end it, this isn't going anywhere and she wants to keep moving.
She said she knows I want this more than her and every time I go over to her house, she feels im just wating for this to progress one day and she knows this isn't going anywhere and there's no point to keep this going.

I should have seen this coming, she did this with all guys she dated, she never had a single relationship and slept with over 100 guys, she told one day that all guys that tried something more serious with her she ghosted them.

What now guys, no contact forever? I left the doors open for her if she wanted to come back. should I try to text in a month or so to hook up
Now you begin the long overdue work on yourself so that you don't end up as targets for these type of low quality women anymore and you don't feel the need to seek them out for validation.

Leave her alone and pretend she doesn't exist anymore.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you begin the long overdue work on yourself so that you don't end up as targets for these type of low quality women anymore and you don't feel the need to seek them out for validation.

Leave her alone and pretend she doesn't exist anymore.
I asked her if she would call some day she said no, she wants a clean break,,,my fault man I called texted and invited her and never gave her an opportunity to chase me and miss me. Any chance she will come around if I stay no contact?
Should I ever break no contact?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I asked her if she would call some day she said no, she wants a clean break,,,my fault man I called texted and invited her and never gave her an opportunity to chase me and miss me. Any chance she will come around if I stay no contact?
Should I ever break no contact?
Just stop. You don't need her, you need to actually do some hard work on yourself now.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She´s gonna monkeybranch faster than Mario Kart
Called it. Sometimes I hate being right: Its like going to the movies, you are 15 minutes in and all of a sudden you can guess what the big plot twist is going to be, and eventually the movie proves you right.

You had some good advice on this thread. But you chose to ignore a good chunk of it.

There was a lot of stuff going on. One of them being, you were the one pushing for "something more" and she wanted to keep things casual when it should have been the other way around. Basically you adopted the feminine role, forcing her to adopt the masculine role. Problem is, 99% of the the time this doesnt work out because this dinamic dries their poosy.

Im sure you feel bad (now) but its temporary and this was a good thing. The dinamic/foundations were all wrong. And she was not LTR material so you dodged a bullet.

We all been there. We live and we learn. Go No Contact and find better plates.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had some good advice on this thread. But you chose to ignore a good chunk of it.
The worst part is from the beginning to even now, this guy just ignores all the advice and keeps posting weird sh*t like "can I get her back" like wtaf even is this? I know he's not trolling, he's just in a really bad place.

@RicBoy use this time to re-read ALL the threads you made, soak up all the posts and advice people have given you and let it sink in, knowing all this was predicted months ago. You need to change your mentality.