Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plan next meet up at the end of a date

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I’m seeing for 3 months; we met like 20 times at her place fwb arrangement.
Usually when I’m about to leave her place I ask her when she is free next and sometimes we agree right on the spot next time.
Should I continue doing this or better leave and don’t say anything and then wait for her to call or call her 5 days after or so and make plans again?

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it aint broken, dont fix it.
I just thought it would be better to leave her place every time with no plans so she feels anxious and actually has more motivation to initiate texting more often when I’m not around. If she always knows when we are meeting she never has time to miss me and chase me?

Last edited:

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I play the game a bit. I say something like take it easy. And no mention of meetup again. Then let them initiate and when they do set the next meet up

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I’m seeing for 3 months; we met like 20 times at her place fwb arrangement.
Usually when I’m about to leave her place I ask her when she is free next and sometimes we agree right on the spot next time.
Should I continue doing this or better leave and don’t say anything and then wait for her to call or call her 5 days after or so and make plans again?
Did you hit yet?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds too mechanical and rigid to pre plan everything in advance. You can create more suspense by letting the mind wonder a little.

You also come across as a little needy/insecure when things have to be so pre-planned. At least give it a few days before you make the next plans.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought it would be better to leave her place every time with no plans so she feels anxious and actually has more motivation to initiate texting more often when I’m not around. If she always knows when we are meeting she never has time to miss me and chase me?
Yes this is how it works. For a woman to love you, she first must miss you. Let her invest in you, it helps strengthen the bond. Nobody values anything that comes too easy.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds too mechanical and rigid to pre plan everything in advance. You can create more suspense by letting the mind wonder a little.

You also come across as a little needy/insecure when things have to be so pre-planned. At least give it a few days before you make the next plans.
Yeah I’m asking this now because I can sense she is losing interest. She almost never initiates msgs but we meet and have sex and she never cancels. It’s more like fwb. she told me the other day she knows she hasn’t been as excited as she was in the beginning

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her go op, you can’t handle a fwb relationship with her.
I’m hoping feelings develop in time. She said a few times we aren’t just fwb. She said she cooks for me and cuddles that we are something between fwb and dating. Also her mother and sisters know about me. She told her mother she doesn’t know what she wants from me yet

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That road, leads nowhere.
People don’t develop feelings? I hear for women takes months. Also, I’m thinking if I text less pull back etc she might start to text more and initiate more.

My dad who claims have slept with 1000 women , has a theory that women need sex every 10 days. That I should wait and not reach out for 10 days. When she reaches out for sex after 10 days she will associate the desire for sex with me with love feelings for me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’m hoping feelings develop in time. She said a few times we aren’t just fwb. She said she cooks for me and cuddles that we are something between fwb and dating. Also her mother and sisters know about me. She told her mother she doesn’t know what she wants from me yet
Far less than you want from her. She senses this and ironically is part of the reason why you aren't getting what you want from her.

Desperation does not build attraction.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Far less than you want from her. She senses this and ironically is part of the reason why you aren't getting what you want from her.

Desperation does not build attraction.
Tomorrow I’m gonna see her in the evening. For the first time I’m not gonna ask when we meet next and just leave. Then I’m gonna be quiet for at least 3 - 5 days. We text daily initiated by me, so it will be noticed my silence. I wanna see if she will reach out and ask to see me.

if she doesn’t reach out I fall back to reach out once a week to see her

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made another thread about the same woman facing the same problems. You could as well put this in the previous thread. But oke.

If you hit it a 100 times already, why don't you(YOU) prepare for the exit? Why don't you soft next her? Ironically its probably the only way left to keep her around.Believe me, you don't want her to be your gf or even more. All the problems you have with her right now are "just" fwb type of issues. Soon as she does becomes your official gf ,a cesspool of new problems will open up.

What I mean is that she should be worried that you don't want her anymore due all her redflags. You are fighting for a turd as the main prize, i.o.w ; a prize that wont even make you happy. Believe me

So to answer your question; feck her ,cut down the cuddling and test her by NOT talking about the next meet up. Go in it with the mindset that this is the final goodbey. One last hate feck, and she's gone.

Lets be honest:this is more about your ego than anything else.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hitting it that frequently, what's the issue?
She is losing interest she said she has no feelings for me the other day, rarely initiates, truth to be told I never give her the chance to and the other day she said she knows she hasn’t been as excited as she was in the beginning