corrector
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2009
- Messages
- 10,391
- Reaction score
- 4,058
Are you kidding me? She's at least a hb 7 as far as looks are concerned and looks young and healthy and has a good height.Death sentence ?
![]()
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Are you kidding me? She's at least a hb 7 as far as looks are concerned and looks young and healthy and has a good height.Death sentence ?
![]()
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
It’s not that she’s that bad, it’s that she’s more trouble than she’s worth and being an experienced guy tells you she’s probably harder to date than a solid 8+Cmon.. she ain't the prettiest but she ain't that bad also...
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
We are now selling a limited supply of logo'd paper bags in the SoSuave web store.well you can always use a paper bag
I agree. You see some middle-aged women whose faces are attrocious, and you wonder how they might have looked pretty when they were young. The answer is that they had looked like this.She's 22 and passable after 6 beers right now... But look past the now and picture her when she hits 32. Those jowls will sag and she'll gain 40 lbs as she lets herself go.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.