"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Pigface girls

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Would bang but it would have to be degrading doggy/ball sucking and this is literally the lowest I could stoop - hb 5.5 only because she’s young and decent body
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Cmon.. she ain't the prettiest but she ain't that bad also...
It’s not that she’s that bad, it’s that she’s more trouble than she’s worth and being an experienced guy tells you she’s probably harder to date than a solid 8+
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
She's 22 and passable after 6 beers right now... But look past the now and picture her when she hits 32. Those jowls will sag and she'll gain 40 lbs as she lets herself go.
I agree. You see some middle-aged women whose faces are attrocious, and you wonder how they might have looked pretty when they were young. The answer is that they had looked like this.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
It doesn't matter if anyone thinks she's ugly. I guarantee you she could bang chads from Tinder every weekend if she wanted to. Plane Janes on dating apps have tons of options. I saw a video on Youtube of an ugly fat Asian woman bragging about hooking up with Chads with abs on Tinder. Ill find it and post it here if anyone is interested.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
At closing time and several beers, I've bagged worse. It's not something I'd openly admit to my friends, but we've *all* been there.
All this 'flexing' on the forum is humorous. We've all slept with women like this. Would this be a gal that I'd bring around to socialize my friends? Of course not, but in a pinch, I'd sleep with her. Deny it as you wish, but so would you.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
see looks like a light 5. the body looks good. long legs, not fat. I work with a few women around her age and most of them either are short and fat/or dress and have hair cuts like boys. In my office she be an 8.
 
Top