"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Piercings: turn on or off?

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
I have an idea, Luv. Hear me out~

Wow, I'm impressed.

You sure do know alot about thugy body art, Luv. More than me, anyways. You really should go into business with this, seeing as how your such an expert and all.

Why, I'd bet there are alot of people who'd like to get their freak on with such things - I'm not one of them, of course - but there could be alot of money in it for you, and the old 'ball and chain' as well.

Your army man could retire from military service (though, you might have to change your name), and you could live high on the hog - maybe even have your OWN message board on the website where you could sell all the 'body art'. And in that case, you wouldn't even have time for this message board anymore, because you would be far too busy giving advice on how to best deal with piercing infections, tatoo pains, and the dreaded hepatitis d.

It is a vision, a VISION I tell you - and its yours for the taking! Just think of all the financial freedom that you could earn from such an industry. Fast cars, luxury hotels, fine dining, yacht clubs!... you name it, kiddo' it's all yours for the taking! And what better time than right now!

If you need a good shark, I know some numbers. Why they'll break the competition right in half - literally!

Can you see it? I know I can.

Let's build a future!


P.S. Please keep your septer (or whatever you called it) safely in your pants (or wherever it goes), I don't really want to see it, nor do I have any idea what it means to you - I don't think I want to either, no offence intended.


:cool:
 
Last edited:

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
How lame...

Originally posted by Rick James
Your mommas love my pierced big toe, biatch!

I never knew my mother anyways... she left before I was born.

:p
:cool:
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
haha wow spike. The master of sarcasm.

its called a SEPTUM piercing, and its a part of your nose.

For once, a woman proves that she is more knowlegable than you in a subject and you go all sarcastic to redeem yourself. Is it that hard to admit that you were wrong?

Thugy body art? hahahaha. whatever, spike, whatever you say. whatever you say.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Wrong... Who, me? - Nah.

Nah, I'm just being a joker. Have you not read my other posts? - I'm pretty humorous about most things...

P.S. The business was MY idea, and don't you forget it either - I know people who know people, who know even more people (and they have friends too!).

:cool:
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
haha i know. Just messin :p

haha anyways, i dont think i'm "hardcore" enough to be in the body mod industry...i gotta have huge stretched ear lobes, multiple piercings, multiple tattoos (i only have one....a small heart on the inside of my wrist. nuthin special). hahaha. Plus i'd be scared to put holes in people :(

:cool:
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
"I'm scared to put holes in people"

Thats the funniest thing I've heard in days...

LoL,



:cool:

You could just sell the stuff from a website and give advice. That way, you wouldn't have to put holes in anyone!

:p
 
Last edited:
Top