Piercings: turn on or off?

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an idea, Luv. Hear me out~

Wow, I'm impressed.

You sure do know alot about thugy body art, Luv. More than me, anyways. You really should go into business with this, seeing as how your such an expert and all.

Why, I'd bet there are alot of people who'd like to get their freak on with such things - I'm not one of them, of course - but there could be alot of money in it for you, and the old 'ball and chain' as well.

Your army man could retire from military service (though, you might have to change your name), and you could live high on the hog - maybe even have your OWN message board on the website where you could sell all the 'body art'. And in that case, you wouldn't even have time for this message board anymore, because you would be far too busy giving advice on how to best deal with piercing infections, tatoo pains, and the dreaded hepatitis d.

It is a vision, a VISION I tell you - and its yours for the taking! Just think of all the financial freedom that you could earn from such an industry. Fast cars, luxury hotels, fine dining, yacht clubs!... you name it, kiddo' it's all yours for the taking! And what better time than right now!

If you need a good shark, I know some numbers. Why they'll break the competition right in half - literally!

Can you see it? I know I can.

Let's build a future!

P.S. Please keep your septer (or whatever you called it) safely in your pants (or wherever it goes), I don't really want to see it, nor do I have any idea what it means to you - I don't think I want to either, no offence intended.

:cool:

Last edited:

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How lame...

Originally posted by Rick James
Your mommas love my pierced big toe, biatch!

I never knew my mother anyways... she left before I was born.

:p

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
haha wow spike. The master of sarcasm.

its called a SEPTUM piercing, and its a part of your nose.

For once, a woman proves that she is more knowlegable than you in a subject and you go all sarcastic to redeem yourself. Is it that hard to admit that you were wrong?

Thugy body art? hahahaha. whatever, spike, whatever you say. whatever you say.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong... Who, me? - Nah.

Nah, I'm just being a joker. Have you not read my other posts? - I'm pretty humorous about most things...

P.S. The business was MY idea, and don't you forget it either - I know people who know people, who know even more people (and they have friends too!).

Last edited:

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
haha i know. Just messin :p

haha anyways, i dont think i'm "hardcore" enough to be in the body mod industry...i gotta have huge stretched ear lobes, multiple piercings, multiple tattoos (i only have one....a small heart on the inside of my wrist. nuthin special). hahaha. Plus i'd be scared to put holes in people :(

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm scared to put holes in people"

Thats the funniest thing I've heard in days...

LoL,

You could just sell the stuff from a website and give advice. That way, you wouldn't have to put holes in anyone!

:p

Last edited: