"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

pickups on the street

TheRock

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
What I have learned is never just say anthing to a chick while she is walking by. Like nice shoes or hey red is my favorite color. these statements just don't get their attention 99% of the time , Just stop them with a big smile and ask them a question about whatever or where's this or that . By doing this you will increase your confidence and conversation skills. Believe me it will be more fun too, just say "excuse me can I ask you a question"
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Simple. Direct. True.

Great tip.

:cool:
 

HappyHobo

Banned
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Location
World of enlightenment
I would say... only ask if you truly need to know something.

I wouldnt make something up just so i can talk to her.

Chasing girls is not what don juan does.

However, striking up converesations here and there is, but not randomly.

There must be some sort of connection first before you can strike up a conversation.
You both can either be doing the same activity, like being the same class, running, or at soem party. Whatever the case is, you need to be on the same level with them.

Dont walk up to girls randomly and ask them questions unless you truly dont know where you are. It is more than likely if you randonmly walked up to a girl and tried to pick her up it would not work unless there is a same level basis established first.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
Originally posted by TheRock
just say "excuse me can I ask you a question"
i did that before.

me: excuse me, can i ask you a question?
her: you already are. :)
me: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheRock

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I am not chasing after anyone .Iam just saying that if you want to get over some of your fear of approaching a women this is a good first step.
 
Top