Pickup Lines for Geeks

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.. be serious

you know very well that there is no such thing as 'pickup lines'.

keep the tips section clean

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't bolive chicks take pickuplines seriousley:crackup: :crackup: If I was ever to use one, it would be to breake the ice and get a laugh out of them.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, its odd saying it, but there really are a lot of hot women at uni with a little streak of geekiness. Now, I'm a software engineering student, so i'm bound to be a little geeky, right? Anyway, I've got this shirt that says <BODY> on it (yeah, the HTML tag). A couple of weeks ago, while I was walking to class, a chick stopped me and says "OMG! I love your shirt!" and starts laughing. So i start macking her and ger her number.

Most women outside of uni don't like geeks. but at uni, there is always a few hotties doing math or compSci. :D

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
haha, its odd saying it, but there really are a lot of hot women at uni with a little streak of geekiness. Now, I'm a software engineering student, so i'm bound to be a little geeky, right? Anyway, I've got this shirt that says <BODY> on it (yeah, the HTML tag). A couple of weeks ago, while I was walking to class, a chick stopped me and says "OMG! I love your shirt!" and starts laughing. So i start macking her and ger her number.

Most women outside of uni don't like geeks. but at uni, there is always a few hotties doing math or compSci. :D
Yea, that's the funny thing about uni. There are some smokin' babes who are really nerdy, and genuinely good people. They are usually delighted to be approached too, it's money.

P.S. Once you know a girl, a lot of those lines would work really well, even on a normal girl. It never matters what you say, it's only how you say it.

"Use any of those and sleep alone."

LOL

--Izza

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Mechanics, we may already be making love right now."

I like that one

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
"According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Mechanics, we may already be making love right now."

I like that one
yeah, but the chance is so remote that by the binomial probability theorem, it will not happen in the lifetime of this universe. God damn, i'm a nerd! :D