Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up women is all about location just like business .

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Location location location just for kicks change your location on tinder for a place you want to visit and see where the women are most attracted to you simple.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Just like how most jobs are in the downtown area, so are most young women. I live 1.5 hours from Downtown Sydney and my local options are very limited. I've always had to travel to get women

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea, I'm based in a town of around 300k in UK. Going to test new York on tinder, just for the hell of it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you even change the location on Tinder?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you even change the location on Tinder?
yeah, may need to pay for 'premium' sub though. can change to anywhere. did try bogota a year back, as you can imagine had good results, compared to UK.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a capital and ofcourse options are limitless, when I visit my parents town 30 min away girls there are complete sh1t

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
There's an app called "Fake GPS" that is free. I've never tried it for Tinder, but pretty sure it would work. It fools Google.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I
Just like how most jobs are in the downtown area, so are most young women. I live 1.5 hours from Downtown Sydney and my local options are very limited. I've always had to travel to get women I
live in perth it’s worse lol