"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Picking up women is all about location just like business .

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
53
Location location location just for kicks change your location on tinder for a place you want to visit and see where the women are most attracted to you simple.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Just like how most jobs are in the downtown area, so are most young women. I live 1.5 hours from Downtown Sydney and my local options are very limited. I've always had to travel to get women
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Good idea, I'm based in a town of around 300k in UK. Going to test new York on tinder, just for the hell of it.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Can you even change the location on Tinder?
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Can you even change the location on Tinder?
yeah, may need to pay for 'premium' sub though. can change to anywhere. did try bogota a year back, as you can imagine had good results, compared to UK.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I live in a capital and ofcourse options are limitless, when I visit my parents town 30 min away girls there are complete sh1t
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
There's an app called "Fake GPS" that is free. I've never tried it for Tinder, but pretty sure it would work. It fools Google.
 

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
53
I
Just like how most jobs are in the downtown area, so are most young women. I live 1.5 hours from Downtown Sydney and my local options are very limited. I've always had to travel to get women I
live in perth it’s worse lol
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top