You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Haha I tried this once on a girl I was dating for 2 months. Brought her to a social dinner and I was talking to this girl and this girl asked me who this other girl was in front of her. I told this other girl (who i found attractive but wasn't sure) that "Oh she's just a friend." - needless to say my gal was pissed!Originally posted by Nameless
There are limitations on how far you can go before your date will be offended.
Now if you do it in the right amount i.e. talk in a friendly and bordering flirty manner, it can work to your advantage.
Your date will see that you are socially adept and desirable to other women, thus raising your value in her eyes.
It can also weed out any over-bearing and insecure paranoid types early on if she totally freaks out at you just conversing with another chicky.
Now unless you know how to balance this and do it in the right amounts, I wouldnt try it on a first 'date'. Not that it isnt possible, but I wouldnt be getting numbers from women in front of her or anything similar out of common courtesy and respect. You would put up with her doing that to you would you?
Hope that helps.