Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Haha I tried this once on a girl I was dating for 2 months. Brought her to a social dinner and I was talking to this girl and this girl asked me who this other girl was in front of her. I told this other girl (who i found attractive but wasn't sure) that "Oh she's just a friend." - needless to say my gal was pissed!Originally posted by Nameless
There are limitations on how far you can go before your date will be offended.
Now if you do it in the right amount i.e. talk in a friendly and bordering flirty manner, it can work to your advantage.
Your date will see that you are socially adept and desirable to other women, thus raising your value in her eyes.
It can also weed out any over-bearing and insecure paranoid types early on if she totally freaks out at you just conversing with another chicky.
Now unless you know how to balance this and do it in the right amounts, I wouldnt try it on a first 'date'. Not that it isnt possible, but I wouldnt be getting numbers from women in front of her or anything similar out of common courtesy and respect. You would put up with her doing that to you would you?
Hope that helps.