Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pick ups during a date?

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
What limitations do you guys suggest for talking to other girls while on a date?

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let your date see you getting all these numbers and flirting with other girls?

Nameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are limitations on how far you can go before your date will be offended.

Now if you do it in the right amount i.e. talk in a friendly and bordering flirty manner, it can work to your advantage.
Your date will see that you are socially adept and desirable to other women, thus raising your value in her eyes.

It can also weed out any over-bearing and insecure paranoid types early on if she totally freaks out at you just conversing with another chicky.

Now unless you know how to balance this and do it in the right amounts, I wouldnt try it on a first 'date'. Not that it isnt possible, but I wouldnt be getting numbers from women in front of her or anything similar out of common courtesy and respect. You would put up with her doing that to you would you?

Hope that helps.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need an angle if you're going to flirt with other girls when on a date. Like, "oh, She's a friend of a friend", or " She works at Starbucks and I'm really curious how their operations work" or any other lame excuse/shameful lie. She won't be offended if you've conveyed that message in a calm and non-chalant manner, after all, whats there to be offended about. You two are not yet exclusive and she has no claims over you. She can't expect you to give her all your attention coz your not an AFC.

What you'll incite in her is JEALOUSY and this can be such a powerful tool in increasing IL. Imagine back when you were jealous about your target flirting with someone. Did it put your mind into overdrive thinking of ways you could make her yours. You probably already made her yours in your mind and feel anyone else talking to her as a threat on your property. The same applies to your date. Not only will she see you as of higher value, but your advances will be met with less resistance, because her natural instinct is to deal with competition and she doesn't want to lose.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think you need to get you start thinking with the right head. If you're on a date, for Christ's sake, put your effort and attention into the date. How out of control are your hormones that you can't even stop oogling over other women for one night? Think of what kind of nasty posts you'd see here if a guy caught his date hitting on another guy while they were out. "She's such an attention wh0re! She has low self-esteem, she's this, she's that!"

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree...

Most women HATE/DESPISE when there date or bf is checking-out other women, let-alone actually hitting on them.
Concentrate on the task at hand.... your date.
There will be plenty of opportunities to meet other women when you are not on your date. How would you like it if your date was flirting with other guys or giving them her number while supposedly on a date with you?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon its ok to flirt slightly with other women, as long as THEY approached you during your date with another chick.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STATIC said talking to other girls whilst on a date. I don't think there's anything wrong with that as it displays your not so needy qualities to your date. Mild flirting is also acceptable. Obviously massive flirting and trying to score is another matter which any half-wit knows is gonna screw up your game with your date.

Its to be used as a tool of soliticiting jealousy and introducing an element of competition.

say you caught your date exchanging phone numbers with some dude and she brushed it of with some lame excuse, you wouldn't blow your trumpet and end the date. You'd play it cool, ask her what all that was about and crank up the charm offensive and in effect act more AFC. Why??? Coz your jealous.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nameless
There are limitations on how far you can go before your date will be offended.

Now if you do it in the right amount i.e. talk in a friendly and bordering flirty manner, it can work to your advantage.
Your date will see that you are socially adept and desirable to other women, thus raising your value in her eyes.

It can also weed out any over-bearing and insecure paranoid types early on if she totally freaks out at you just conversing with another chicky.

Now unless you know how to balance this and do it in the right amounts, I wouldnt try it on a first 'date'. Not that it isnt possible, but I wouldnt be getting numbers from women in front of her or anything similar out of common courtesy and respect. You would put up with her doing that to you would you?

Hope that helps.
Haha I tried this once on a girl I was dating for 2 months. Brought her to a social dinner and I was talking to this girl and this girl asked me who this other girl was in front of her. I told this other girl (who i found attractive but wasn't sure) that "Oh she's just a friend." - needless to say my gal was pissed!

Girls have done the reversi and said this to me, I acted indifferent.

You see, the girl that wants to be with you will be pissed, but if you get pissed it shows how immature you are. Infact... if she says you're "just a friend" then act ignorant/cold around her. Again, watch her reaction..if she starts spanking your butt for attention then obviously she doesn't consider you her friend.

Note: You can play this drama game only if the girl (who said "Oh you're just a friend" or vice versa) has been going out with you for some time.