"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Pick Up (Cheat on gfs) to save my life?

Red Oke

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Age
35
I have been in an especially intense work session & it resulted in smoking cigarettes for two hours a day. A pack. And i smoked two at the same time and it was actually so satisfying that I'm not addicted to cigarettes. What would you do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RazorRambo24

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,358
Age
34
I was never a smoker smoker, but I always smoked cigs while drinking or around friends because alot of friends smoked.. and is easy to develop a habit.. but..

What helped me overall is this though: I started smoking cigars and enjoyed the fact that a cigar lasts a long time, and you dont have to inhale the smoke, you simply puff it and let the smoke circulate around your mouth and nasal passages. You still get a nicotine effect but its much more mellow and prolonged and you get to enjoy the natural flavors of the different tobacco leaves.. the best ones come from places like Cuba, Honduras, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic..

^-- as Cigar smoking can become an expensive hobby, i started smoking pipe tobacco here and there hwen I have craving.. but not out of a pipe, I simply buy some pre rolled pipe tobaccos in a cigar shell (think slim cigars) .. they taste amazing because the tobacco wrap/outter leafs are flavored.. and you also dont have to inhale them. Cigarettes are just made to be super concentrated forms of nicotine, and then they do chemical processes to potentiate the nicotine even more/make it absorb better.. which = causes physical addiction as your brain creates more and more receptors to process the nicotine and crave more and more of it
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
You chain smoked for 2 hours, even smoking 2 at the same time? The fvck is wrong with you people.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,100
I have been in an especially intense work session & it resulted in smoking cigarettes for two hours a day. A pack. And i smoked two at the same time and it was actually so satisfying that I'm not addicted to cigarettes. What would you do?
You are addicted to cigarettes. You should throw them out and never euse them again.

But you already know this, so I am confused as tl why you asking this.

But I think I know why...something that rhymes with roll and goal.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top