"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Physicality Is Our Relationship

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Hey Playas.

I am finally back after deciding to straighten out my very messed up personal love life. I can happily report that I have found myself a HB8 with no problems, who loves to hang out with me and is by far the greatest female I have ever dealt with. I therefore made her my Girlfriend.

Don't worry. I did not go AFC on her and basically kept my eye on the ball. Needless to say that I walked away with sex and everything in about 2 1/2 weeks. She was a virgin and had a 7 month relationship with some chump, who could not get the job done obviously. I did not get emotional sloppy 2nd's either, she got out of that relationship about 6 months ago, she never even cared for the guy.

I am perfectly content with everything ... EXCEPT ... I just stumbled on a very important death trap. A "PHYSICAL" relationship ... yes, I said it. Everytime my GF and I got together she always let me do anything I ever wanted to do, so basically we never did anything other then hang out at each other's houses. Just this very week, I noticed that she acted differently. I investigated and took a stab in the dark and found out that she felt that our entire relationship was mostly physical. Now Guys, I was facing a very important decision ... lose this girl and keep messing around ... or TEMPORARILY suspend physicality (sexual) and rebuild our relationship with more normal couple activities. I choose the latter and it helped me alot. We are talking more and discovering things about each other we never knew, we still makeout and have fun ... but heavy physiciality is not on the agenda.

The morale of this story is that even though, SoSuave teaches you about values and the DJ code ... sometimes you need to be a man and take a hit. Its not AFC but a small baby step in the right direction. So next time when your contemplating if you should be the DJ or a MAN in the presence of you girl in a situation like this ... I hope you know what to do.

Peace.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Anyone having experienced similar behaviour and wants to post their story, do so. Tips / Trick / Advice are always welcome.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
read the post from Tantric about "I am leaving SOSUAVE"

he lost his girl because it was all sex and nothing more, he couldnt open up
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
That post is a perfect example. Any other DJ's got more info?
 
Top