Tails
Senior Don Juan
whenever i get a girls number, i never call. and no, i'm not scared or nervous, i just hate talking on the phone. or i might just be lazy. anyone else have the same problem?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You are getting more annoying for every post you make.Originally posted by Tails
whenever i get a girls number, i never call. and no, i'm not scared or nervous, i just hate talking on the phone. or i might just be lazy. anyone else have the same problem?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
This is a forum where we try to be ADULT and write in an ADULT MANNER thus stop writing "u", "no2", "u're" or any other stupid fcktard kidsabbreviations before I hunt you down and put you in jail with sexoffenders. Thank you very much.Originally posted by SxyPlayette
that so.. doesn't make any sense. No.1 U'd only ask a girl for her number if u thought she was cute and wanted something or no2. u just wanted to boost u're confidence & u'll throw it. But if u keep it & u don't call her u're chicken or u weren't really interested cuz u probably didn't get a hot girls number. Its that simple.
Wow.This is a forum where we try to be ADULT and write in an ADULT MANNER thus stop writing "u", "no2", "u're" or any other stupid fcktard kidsabbreviations before I hunt you down and put you in jail with sexoffenders. Thank you very much.
Now, Tails - heres the dizzle.whenever i get a girls number, i never call. and no, i'm not scared or nervous, i just hate talking on the phone. or i might just be lazy. anyone else have the same problem?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
"u" know what apart from the fact that u appear to quite dumb, I've been a member of this community since 02 so if a *face like u thinks he can just come out of no where and start cussing me for no reason, because I'm trying to give a guy considering u are here and u're not getting any. pls go and * u'reself.Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
This is a forum where we try to be ADULT and write in an ADULT MANNER thus stop writing "u", "no2", "u're" or any other stupid fcktard kidsabbreviations before I hunt you down and put you in jail with sexoffenders. Thank you very much.
You don't even write coherent sentences.... I have no need to go into an argument over this with you since I'm clearly several levels above you in intelligence. I'm happy for you, law-school is not bad at all. It's pretty boring though and actually not even hard, it's all about remembering crap.Originally posted by SxyPlayette
"u" know what apart from the fact that u appear to quite dumb, I've been a member of this community since 02 so if a *face like u thinks he can just come out of no where and start cussing me for no reason, because I'm trying to give a guy considering u are here and u're not getting any. pls go and * u'reself.
Btw I got into college at 16 and I'll be out nxt may and then I'm going into law school, how about "u" smarty pants?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.