Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Phone Numbers Flake

Don_West

Reaction score
First of all, I'd like to thank you guys for your responses on my last thread about being friendzoned. I started approaching women although it's not always easy. Some days I didn't feel like it, It can take a toll on you mentally if you're new to this.

I plan to start approaching at least 5 women everyday and sharing my progress starting tomorrow. Last week I prepared for this by doing a few approaches. I cold approached 5 women last week. Major improvement from 0 for months to 5 a week. Anyway out of 5 I got 4 phone numbers.

After getting a number from one of the women, I asked for a meet a day after and she replied: her exact words( "I actually don't do meetups").

The thing is, when I text them ,they either take too long to reply or they give one word replies. I can see that they are online on Whatsapp. Does this mean numbers don't mean anything? I'd like to prevent this in the future as I will be doing many approaches starting Monday

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all well done with your cold approaches, keep doing them, you will get better and you will get results eventually.

Now to answer your question about getting phone numbers. It is actually not that difficult to get a women to give you her phone number. It is easier for her to do that and reject/ignore you on the phone later.

Women are generally a bit afraid of men, especially when they just met you. They really don’t know your true intentions and they do not know how you will react when they reject you. Some men make a scene or say some nasty things when they get rejected. For all she knows you may actually get violent with her. From her perspective it’s best just to give the number.

Like I said at the start, keep approaching, work on getting better at it and you will start to get some real dates. Then, of course, you’ll discover it’s not always easy to get the second date. But that’s another thread.

Good luck.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull or #next. Even when you pull, #nextset! Should be your automatic response. Cultivate being that guy. Get off the phaggotry play house and sit when you pee. Thisis what I see amongst the younger generation. Doesn't approach. Man trying to be pretty. Spectator mode. If a girl comes along he's sitting when he pees like a huge phaggot. He drops going out. He stops lifting and the girl cucks and finds a real man.

It means block delete #next! Comply or bye. Come with or get left behind. There's a open sea of left over women. Good riddance. Cut this. Grow a pair. Man up. Go get girls.

Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Fellas need to become a mercenary with their time. If she's not ****ing you, place her on disregard. Go approach more. Vet for high interest level. Discard anything but

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull or #next.
That's the only way to live.

@Don_West -- A good portion of phone numbers you will get will be flakes. A.G. Hayden has a good video about number flakes. The way to reduce number flaking is to make the first date plan while on the approach, then you collect her number and confirm details after the verbal interaction in person. Even if you do it this way, you'll still get a fair number of flakes. I always set the first date in person. Set the first date in person for a specific time, place, and activity. Don't be vague in any way. The less vagueness, the more likely she'll actually show up.

I run the style of game A.G. Hayden proposes in the video and I still have a fair amount of flaking.

Both non-bar approaching and bar approaching are prone to flaky numbers. In the last 15-20 years, numbers from bars have gotten far flakier than they were in the mid-2000s when I was first turning 21. In bar approaching, the only reason to accept a number is if she won't come home with you that night. Non-bar approaching is a little different because it's quite difficult to get the same day sex. A woman you meet in an urban park isn't likely to be in your bedroom 2 hours later. It's fine to set a future date after a 10 min conversation at the park/on a walking path/in the grocery store. No matter how perfect your game is on these approaches, you'll still have some flakes. You want to be perfect so that you can reduce your flake rate.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I'd like to thank you guys for your responses on my last thread about being friendzoned. I started approaching women although it's not always easy. Some days I didn't feel like it, It can take a toll on you mentally if you're new to this.

I plan to start approaching at least 5 women everyday and sharing my progress starting tomorrow. Last week I prepared for this by doing a few approaches. I cold approached 5 women last week. Major improvement from 0 for months to 5 a week. Anyway out of 5 I got 4 phone numbers.

After getting a number from one of the women, I asked for a meet a day after and she replied: her exact words( "I actually don't do meetups").

The thing is, when I text them ,they either take too long to reply or they give one word replies. I can see that they are online on Whatsapp. Does this mean numbers don't mean anything? I'd like to prevent this in the future as I will be doing many approaches starting Monday
If a woman isn't enthusiastic about meeting up, it's best to just block her and move on.

Any kind of bs answer or lack of response puts her into that category.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Understand that in many cases a woman will give you her number to just "get rid of you". It's a much safer option than rejecting you face to face where she is subject to being verbally abused by guys with egos that can't handle being rejected or in some cases even physically abused or worse these days.

If she isn't interested she can just ignore, block or respond with low interest hoping you get the point from the safety of a remote location where she is safe.

They aren't meaningless, but they also don't always mean a woman is interested.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@Don_West -- A good portion of phone numbers you will get will be flakes. A.G. Hayden has a good video about number flakes. The way to reduce number flaking is to make the first date plan while on the approach, then you collect her number and confirm details after the verbal interaction in person. Even if you do it this way, you'll still get a fair number of flakes. I always set the first date in person. Set the first date in person for a specific time, place, and activity. Don't be vague in any way. The less vagueness, the more likely she'll actually show up.

I run the style of game A.G. Hayden proposes in the video and I still have a fair amount of flaking.

Both non-bar approaching and bar approaching are prone to flaky numbers. In the last 15-20 years, numbers from bars have gotten far flakier than they were in the mid-2000s when I was first turning 21. In bar approaching, the only reason to accept a number is if she won't come home with you that night. Non-bar approaching is a little different because it's quite difficult to get the same day sex. A woman you meet in an urban park isn't likely to be in your bedroom 2 hours later. It's fine to set a future date after a 10 min conversation at the park/on a walking path/in the grocery store. No matter how perfect your game is on these approaches, you'll still have some flakes. You want to be perfect so that you can reduce your flake rate.
The 1st book I ever read on the inner game realm was Anthony Robbins. I liked the segment of NLP and anchoring. Now I think there's a lot of nonsense but I found anchoring useful in pickup. Particularly, a role play. It's you and her vs the World or so I like to frame it that way. Alternatively, you can anchor That special (insert event) that's just you and her. It's not a IG or #. It's an event. There's no guarantee but with that sort of buying temperature and event planned, assuming a good pickup ending on a high note, you play that angle. We're going to workout at park, we're hiking at this point she's got to checkout, and or whatever. It deepens the experience and it sets up a you &&&& her dynamic.

We're still dealing with 99% of modern women. The game is still catch and release. All I can do is put my best foot forward and shoot my shot.

I like AG Hayden and the new school guys on the scene. A guy swears by AG and the BC he took.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good video. I personally know Avery (AG Hayden) and have gamed with him before. He is one of the few PUAs on Youtube that are actually legit.