Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Philadelphia represent!

Lush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo,

I saw in my thread that there are alot of guys in the Philly area on here and I think we need to start discussing the general strategy of getting laid in the PHL. Personally, I've found more luck in the surrounding areas - The burbs. No idea why, but it seems like girls have their guards up more in the city. Then again, I don't go out that much in the city. This is something I'm trying to change. My newest attempt is going to be to rock a suit and start hitting some of the really trendy clubs in the Rittenhouse/Center City area. Like I said in my thread, being a big dude, I get mistaken for being on the Eagles/Phillies/Flyers all the god damn time, and wearing a suit will only enhance the fact that people believe I'm somebody.

No idea how well this is going to work, but I'm gonna post back here when I notice something. I think we all need to get together for a little happier hour at some point. I suggest someplace low key with alot of space. The Lair has used Dark Horse Pub before, but I think we're starting to get a reputation there that I'd like to avoid. Any other suggestions? We should do happy hour and then hit some of the clubs and bars.

Also, go ahead and list the places you like to go and what kinds of success you've had there. Personally, being as I've spent most of my time in Finnigans Wake, I've gotten quite a few numbers and a couple of make outs there. My personal best was taking a girl home (I live like 9 blocks away) and having her back to her friends before closing time. That was a result of just having the balls to ask plus a whole lot of luck. Past that, I've not had a whole lot of luck in the city. Brownies in Ardmore on Wednesday nights its AWESOME! Dress like a frat boy...make sure your Tshirt has something cool on it (Hot Topic?) and you're pretty much in. Girls are really friendly there and it's PACKED! It can be really intimidating, so don't feel bad if for the first time you just freeze up. You'll slowly get used to it. This is the bar I go to when I have horrible, horrible approach anxiety. I have so many funny stories about that spot.

So with the holidays here, I figure all of our schedules are ****ed. I may be able to make it out this coming Saturday, but I can't make a guarantee. I think my PM box just got activated, so I'll make sure to hit some of you up for real names + phone numbers.

Hope to meet you guys around,

Lush.

WOLRD ****ING CHAMPIONS!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone else?

south jersey/philly here.

CR103030

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to the area so getting with a wing would be fun. I'm 29, asian, can dance, very educated. Holla at yo boy.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if ur trying to find asian hot spots i can help u with that. im asian as well and a native of the area.

CR103030

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I'm fine with any spots (asian, white, hispanic, etc). I'm just looking for a good wingman. All my friends lack game and they can ****block without knowing.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im down to chill, just let me know ahead of time. i'm not the ****blocking type so its all good.

you from philly? in the center city/university city area almost everyday.

CR103030

Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent,

I'm from the North of Philly, but can make it into Philly anytime.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Philly- but in Miami right now. Be back at the start of Feb. Will consider something then.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chinese/lunar new years this weekend i think. there are a bunch of parties goin on but i'm not so sure i'm going to go out. i'm very tight on money ever since that $700 phone bill with my ex from a month of so ago. im debating whether or not to go out this weekend.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next Friday or Saturday will be good for me.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we still meetin up tonight or this weekend?

CR103030

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was waiting for ya, but made plans last night. Let's meet up next week THURS or FRI. Tell me location and time to meet.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back in Philly.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the city- so I can do either night. I don't want to stay out late on a Thursday though- I have to get up early on weekdays.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me too.

blue martini? paradigm? mint? suggestions guys.

CR103030

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to get up early too, but THURS works best for me. I have better luck on the weeknights anyway.

I'm not familiar with those places. Just tell me what to wear (I'm very adaptable).

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's olde city.