Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PETITION: 7-year-old boy should not be forced to live as a girl

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little boy being forced to undergo chemical castration to serve his mother's twisted politics fits my definition of falling on hard times.

Imagineva few years later if thid ooor kid gets diagnosed with cancer because of all these chemicals.

Liberalism is a mental illness.
Ad hominem attacks are not an argument. This is her right as a parent. Meanwhile people are starving, being raped, and murdered. You have any empathy for them?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the kid was a girl who wanted to be a boy, and the parents were making her live as a girl, they'd probably be thrown in jail.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s people in the world starving, being raped, and murdered but I should be worried about someone else’s kid having a sex change?
Short-term vs. long-term. A subset of the Excluded Middle. False notion that people can't worry about two different issues.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on what evidence?
Just a comment on today's culture. Wanting to change your gender identity is PC. We're told we not only have to accept and support it, we should celebrate it and be proud of it. Meanwhile (as seen in the OP's story), raising your child withhis/her original gender has no such protections.

By the way, I've noticed your posts seem a little irritable lately, EyeBRollin. Something going on?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s people in the world starving, being raped, and murdered but I should be worried about someone else’s kid having a sex change?
here is the thing you don't, would I care not I don't, would I sign something like this? I would

is not because you don't care if people are alive or dead means you can't provide some help, plus there is the whole premise of this snowballing and hit you eventually in the future

only thing evil need to sucess is good men do nothing

its not about caring, is providing certain tools for stupid things to happen

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not your family why do you care?
I usually try to avoid senseless conflicts in everyday life as much as online yet your comment is something that goes beyond stupidity and cowardy at the same time, its really hard to disgust me but somehow you managed with a single line.

Nothing we can do for people living on the other side of the world where food, water, electricity and a proper government is missing even if we try...meanwhile a CRIME happening around us while we have all the means to stop it and the country where is happening not only doesnt do anything but it uses its own control system (courts) to support the offender.

Thats why I spoke about stupity for your comment, for a reason.

Serenity

Reaction score
The kid might as well be raped and murdered. His parent wants to force him to change his sex, before he's developed enough to make that decision for himself. If this happens imagine how it will be as he grows and matures, one day he realizes he's still male, but his own mother mutilated his reproductive organs. Might drive him to suicide, so he might as well have been murdered too.

I'd rather be raped than go through that, hell I might rather kill myself than to go through that. It's that fvcked up.

This is her right as a parent.
Fvck no! It's severe abuse. Let your mother cut your d!ck off, dress you in women's clothes and call you "Luna". Let's see how you like that.

Edit: Actually, don't just "let" your mother do that. Imagine she just comes and forces you through it and you can't do sh!t about it.

Meanwhile people are starving, being raped, and murdered. You have any empathy for them?
This is a simple diversion. Of course we have empathy for them, but that's not what this fvcking thread is about.

Last edited by a moderator:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a comment on today's culture. Wanting to change your gender identity is PC. We're told we not only have to accept and support it, we should celebrate it and be proud of it. Meanwhile (as seen in the OP's story), raising your child withhis/her original gender has no such protections.

By the way, I've noticed your posts seem a little irritable lately, EyeBRollin. Something going on?
Yes, you have to accept other people’s choice (or for their children) which gender to identify or do as the please. That’s their right.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually try to avoid senseless conflicts in everyday life as much as online yet your comment is something that goes beyond stupidity and cowardy at the same time, its really hard to disgust me but somehow you managed with a single line.

Nothing we can do for people living on the other side of the world where food, water, electricity and a proper government is missing even if we try...meanwhile a CRIME happening around us while we have all the means to stop it and the country where is happening not only doesnt do anything but it uses its own control system (courts) to support the offender.

Thats why I spoke about stupity for your comment, for a reason.
Spare the crocodile tears and fake outrage. “Nothing we can do” about all the homelessness, hunger, and poverty going on right here in our own cities and country... but you know some one else’s sex change really should raise our collective blood pressure.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do support parental rights.... In this case I support the rights of the father to not have his son undergo chemical castration.....

What a sick twisted world our society has becone where children are being used as pawns by their parents to further a sick ideology....

Gentlemen, when you cast your vote in 2020, keep in mind that how you vote will affect the lives of future generations....

U

user43770

The funny thing about these militant leftists are these two conflicting beliefs....

1. They demand verbal consent from adult women before engaging in sex, even if she is the one taking all of the actions of sexual advancement (pulling off your clothes, grabbing your c0ck, etc,...). Else it is "rape".
2. Children, who are incapable of consent to most anything, do not have these same rights apparently? If the parents want to castrate them, the child's consent, or rights, are irrelevant.
Yes sir, point out their utter hypocrisy. Superbly done.

U

user43770

Spare the crocodile tears and fake outrage. “Nothing we can do” about all the homelessness, hunger, and poverty going on right here in our own cities and country... but you know some one else’s sex change really should raise our collective blood pressure.
Homelessness and poverty are mostly lifestyle choices. So no, there's nothing we can do about it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should police devote the same amount of resources towards petty theft as they do for violent crimes?
You're so good at pointing out fallacies in arguments, I'm surprised you used one yourself.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if someone would change your sex without your consent?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These militant leftists are only about feelings. And even their feelings/values are corrupted and senseless.
Yeah, it's one thing for individuals to be confused about their gender identity or whatever. It's another thing entirely to set about creating them.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything about this is absolutely morally wrong.

No Father rights.
No male rights.
Castration.
Child abuse.
Destroyed families.
Sick Judicial system.

Take a hard long look at your future under this sick leftist ideology, and ask yourself how long a civilization can survive this.
I agree. If you read in the article its say the mom isnt even the biological mother of the boys. If I were the dad, I would either pay someone to murder the mom, or I would do it myself. He really has no more options.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would not let that happen to my son,even if I had to go on the run with him and hide him with another family and go to prison for it.
Failing that, as Young OG says, I'd make sure that sick c##t of a woman met with an unfortunate accident.