Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PETITION: 7-year-old boy should not be forced to live as a girl

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PETITION: 7-year-old boy should not be forced to live as a girl!

Family friends of Jeffrey Younger, a Texas man trying to prevent his ex-wife from turning his 7-year-old son into a girl, have launched a website dedicated to helping him in his fight.

On October 15 - NEXT WEEK!! - Younger will have one last chance to argue for custody of his son and stop seven-year-old James from undergoing gender therapy.

That's why LifePetitions is launching this URGENT petition to support Mr. Younger, as he fights to be granted permission to treat James as a boy – something he is legally prohibited from doing right now.

This petition will also be CC'ed to Judge Kim Cooks, who presides over the 255th Family Court in Dallas, and who will hear this distressing case.

Astonishingly, Younger has been prohibited by the courts from teaching James that he is a boy, and from sharing religious teachings on sexuality and gender. He has also been accused of abuse for saying his son is a boy, despite James wearing boy clothes and playing with and having mostly male friends. Younger has also lost jobs over the matter.

And, perhaps, even more astonishingly, Anne Georgulas, James' mother, dresses him in girl’s clothes and calls him “Luna” when he is with her. She has also enrolled him in “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration to "become a girl" when he turns 8.

But, Dr. Michelle Cretella, Executive Director of the American College of Pediatricians, told LifeSite that James does not fit the profile for gender dysphoria and that “when James is away from his mother, he consistently and persistently insists that he is a boy.”

Simply put: this kind of manipulation of a child - seemingly over claims of custody rights - is deplorable, unconscionable and utterly, utterly wrong.

The website Save James was launched in order to help Younger in his legal battle. The site features a blog, provides a timeline, court documents, prayers, research, and other resources on gender ideology.

It also encourages donations to be made to Younger, who is under intense financial stress thanks to Georgulas, who is, herself, unbelievably, a pediatrician....No, this is not the Twilight Zone. But, yes, the mind boggles.

Please SIGN this petition of support to Jeffrey Younger, to encourage him as his day in court draws near.

As above, the petition will be CC'ed to Judge Kim Cooks, the judge assigned to this case, as a reminder that society-at-large supports the father as well as the preservation of the family.

As the court case begins on October 15th, we thank you for signing, TODAY!

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS STORY:

Keenan

Banned
Reaction score
If you trust Jesus, he had this to say:

"For there are eunuchs who were born thus from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He who is able to accept it, let him accept it. "

Perhaps this is under Jesus' supervision, for a definite purpose that will benefit us.

Apex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps this is under Jesus' supervision, for a definite purpose that will benefit us.
I doubt that, but that is an interesting point. In our time, a lost child may go through turmoil past generations never imagined.

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Apex

Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For fvck sake stop this madness!!!

Not even nazi germany with their experiments reached this degeneration toward kids....this is happening now.
I think a person who can do something like this, could and would have done something equally bad just screening themselves with a different slogan... the specific slogan doesn't matter.

Unfortunately the most stupid, irresponsible people are probably the ones most likely to breed since they're the least likely to understand or care about the consequences of unprotected sex and inadequate parenting, not to mention outright abusive people breeding. And that will never change as long as we don't have some way of preventing them from having children just like an unlicensed quack doctor is prevented from practicing, and the political will to implement it.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is child abuse, I can't believe the courts are endorsing it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
If you trust Jesus, he had this to say:

"For there are eunuchs who were born thus from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He who is able to accept it, let him accept it. "

Eunuch is not the same as changing gender. Daniel was made a eunuch but never claimed to now be a woman after it was done

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
For fvck sake stop this madness!!!

Not even nazi germany with their experiments reached this degeneration toward kids....this is happening now.
It was actually Hitler that tried to put a stop to all this nonsense to begin with. He saw it coming.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signed.
I am disgusted by this sickening LGBT propaganda.
Got save us all from this plague.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming you don't have any kids? If you had kids, then you might relate to this.
You don't even need kids to care about this.
You simply need to have a less indoctrinated, healthy mind.
Don't see how people can see something that is so against the nature, so disturbing as this and not care...
Fkin little Don Juan robots man, robots...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Empathy - The abillity to understand and relate to the experiences of others.
Empathy is for people who actually fall on hard times.

Liberalism - A mental illness characterized by an inability to engage in rational thought, instead focusing on unrestrained emotions based on perceived victimhood....
Ad hominem - the true basis of your argument comes back to bashing “liberals.”

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't even need kids to care about this.
You simply need to have a less indoctrinated, healthy mind.
Don't see how people can see something that is so against the nature, so disturbing as this and not care...
Fkin little Don Juan robots man, robots...
There’s people in the world starving, being raped, and murdered but I should be worried about someone else’s kid having a sex change?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Empathy is for people who actually fall on hard times.
A little boy being forced to undergo chemical castration to serve his mother's twisted politics fits my definition of falling on hard times.

Imagineva few years later if thid ooor kid gets diagnosed with cancer because of all these chemicals.

Liberalism is a mental illness.