"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Pet Names

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Alright fellas, I stumbled upon a great pet name that all women enjoy to be called. No, not 'dirty little girl', that's for a different kind of post. If you ever find yourself wanting to call a girl 'baby', 'sweetie', or whatever else you can think of, but you're not sure what to use, try using 'kitten'. I know, it probably sounds dumb or corny, but trust me fellas, the girls love it.
One girl in an email came out and said 'i love to be called that'.

Here's a story that just happened yesterday...

I was emailing this HB10, busting on her, throwing C&F at her, etc. She was putting up a fight, so I decided ‘o.k., this girl obviously wants to verbally spar with me, so let’s get it on’. She continued to test me by saying things like ‘you’re not very obedient’. Oh hell no, this girl just f***ed up. I laid into her real good, she had no chance. At the end of our ‘emailing’ (she’s far from me and I was bored at work), I said ‘I think I’m going to call you kitten (I said it because she made some reference to her being a tiger or something. Whatever girl), I hope you don’t mind, if you do, to bad, get used to it’. When we finished up, she signed her email ‘kitty’. Yep, That’s what I thought.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Originally posted by Jimbo2k
Whats with all the email-chumps these days
You can assume that most guys playing the email game are either 1. Married 2. in a relationship trying to find something better or 3. bored at work or a combination of these. I fall into the married and bored at work category. If I was single, it would be like Disciple said, dont waste your time on emails, keep them to a minimum of 2-3 emails and then set up to close for the date. Which makes perfectly good sense being that the longer you email a chick, the more your odds go down of hooking up. dates=action, email=waste of time and more chances to fvck up. On the flip side, email is a good alternative to the bar scene pickups and can also ease the awkwardness of the first initial impression. Email can be useful for practicing your DJ skills when you are stuck at work, which is the reason I use it.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Email can be useful for practicing your DJ skills when you are stuck at work, which is the reason I use it.

Exactly. This is where I fall in...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top