Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pet Names

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright fellas, I stumbled upon a great pet name that all women enjoy to be called. No, not 'dirty little girl', that's for a different kind of post. If you ever find yourself wanting to call a girl 'baby', 'sweetie', or whatever else you can think of, but you're not sure what to use, try using 'kitten'. I know, it probably sounds dumb or corny, but trust me fellas, the girls love it.
One girl in an email came out and said 'i love to be called that'.

Here's a story that just happened yesterday...

I was emailing this HB10, busting on her, throwing C&F at her, etc. She was putting up a fight, so I decided ‘o.k., this girl obviously wants to verbally spar with me, so let’s get it on’. She continued to test me by saying things like ‘you’re not very obedient’. Oh hell no, this girl just f***ed up. I laid into her real good, she had no chance. At the end of our ‘emailing’ (she’s far from me and I was bored at work), I said ‘I think I’m going to call you kitten (I said it because she made some reference to her being a tiger or something. Whatever girl), I hope you don’t mind, if you do, to bad, get used to it’. When we finished up, she signed her email ‘kitty’. Yep, That’s what I thought.

Last edited:

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jimbo2k
Whats with all the email-chumps these days
You can assume that most guys playing the email game are either 1. Married 2. in a relationship trying to find something better or 3. bored at work or a combination of these. I fall into the married and bored at work category. If I was single, it would be like Disciple said, dont waste your time on emails, keep them to a minimum of 2-3 emails and then set up to close for the date. Which makes perfectly good sense being that the longer you email a chick, the more your odds go down of hooking up. dates=action, email=waste of time and more chances to fvck up. On the flip side, email is a good alternative to the bar scene pickups and can also ease the awkwardness of the first initial impression. Email can be useful for practicing your DJ skills when you are stuck at work, which is the reason I use it.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Email can be useful for practicing your DJ skills when you are stuck at work, which is the reason I use it.

Exactly. This is where I fall in...