"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Perhaps AFCs arent as bad

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Ok theres this guy in my college course. He liked this girl in another class, shes about a 8/10. He asked 1 of the guys in out class to ask the girl for her number. She gave got his number, and he got hers. They still havnt spoke in person, and I think hes txt her, she txt back. Now their meeting tonight :eek:

He is a big AFC as he will txt her like mad after they meet. I got a feeling though they will get together.

So... The best thing to do is to take chances?

Any opinions guys?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Being an AFC is living without dignity. Would you eat your own **** in a desperate attempt not to starve?

I think that just because this guy got a frickin number you think he's the man. Christ! He hasn't even gone halfway there yet! Hasn't even reached the stage of blowoffs, hasn't even got the GUTS to approach a girl he likes, probably might not even know how to arouse her! Would he know how to deal with competition, from guys who are also 8s or 10s?
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Just because a guy is AFC doesn't mean his would not succeed if he at least tries. He would likely fail more because he is doing everything wrong.

Eventually AFC's get married really quick and end up in an unhappy and unloving relationship for the rest of their lives.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
ye he does end up in realy long, go nowhere relationships.
 

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
**** this, you guys unnerstand what I'm saying???

Being an unlaid DJ or DJ in training is hell of a lot better than being a laid AFC. It's called LIVING WITH DIGNITY.

You can starve and be free or you can be a FAT well fed EUNUCH who is used to perform labor, and is occasionally anally masturbated as a reward.

If getting laid is all you want what's stopping you from approaching repulsive fatties, or gay clubs or SM clubs where they MAKE you the *****???

Don't defend the AFC. It is indefensible! :mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I have been a DJ or close to it or in pursuit of it for about 2 months..

I have been laid 1 time!

and why?

because once I discovered myself..the desire for women droppped so much...right now im focusing on my future.

so yes I love being who I am now with no sex at the moment than chasing ***** like some whipped little *****~!
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
He is a big AFC as he will txt her like mad after they meet.

Watch and see how great this will work for him. *rolls eyes*
 
Top