Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Perfume, the one to get

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Bang for your buck, the one to get, and only the one one to get. Literally out of 5 that I tried, at that based on recommendations from this site, this is the one I could recommend. Post stuff you can recommend, the only one. Post pics so it's easy to identify.

And I recommend this one because just a little bit and you smell like a hoe for an entire day, and the way you smell is guranteed to be different from all the rest. You will get compliments from women, if you're handsome, and from men, regardless if you're handsome or not. And it has this difference from the rest, you actually smell it yourself, so you know it's good.

Jaipur homme. Get it!
Instead of two sprays on arm and rub, do one spray on arm and rub, and one spray on neck. It's potent.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some sort of cologne once because someone here highly recommended it, I can't even remember what it was called, but it was horrible. It had a very unique, distinctive smell, but I thought it was disgusting. I've pretty much given up on buying cologne to impress women, I just use what I like. I don't bathe in it anyway, so it's probably not going to be noticeable unless a girl is really close.

By the way, I've read that you shouldn't rub in cologne, supposedly it alters the aroma.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang for your buck, the one to get, and only the one one to get. Literally out of 5 that I tried, at that based on recommendations from this site, this is the one I could recommend. Post stuff you can recommend, the only one. Post pics so it's easy to identify.

And I recommend this one because just a little bit and you smell like a hoe for an entire day, and the way you smell is guranteed to be different from all the rest. You will get compliments from women, if you're handsome, and from men, regardless if you're handsome or not. And it has this difference from the rest, you actually smell it yourself, so you know it's good.

Jaipur homme. Get it!
Instead of two sprays on arm and rub, do one spray on arm and rub, and one spray on neck. It's potent.
Any reason why you're advertising this particular perfume?
I'm just curious, since it seems cheap, around 50$ in my country as "eau de parfum" even.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Because I tried many different perfumes, several I can't even list because I went through them and threw out empty bottles. Here are some that I have right now: eau de Cartier, TOM FORD GRAY VETIVER, TERRE D'HERMES, GUCCI pur homme.

None of the above listed lasts as much as the one said in op nor smells as good.

It's long lasting and smells really good, and I get the most compliments from it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You wear perfume bro? Perfume is for women.

I think you mean cologne.
I like Issey Miyake, Acqua Di Gio, Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret, Perry Ellis, Kenneth Cole Black, Seductive by Guess, Dolce and Gabanna.

I favor crisp, clean slightly sweet scents for the most part.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's the same thing, bro. Really.
You're right, the difference lies in the concentration, colognes last perhaps 3 to maybe 5 hours?

Can't remember since I typically use perfumes that will last the whole day.

I think people should note that at the end of its effectiveness, these perfumes will interact with one's body secretions and a chemical reaction does occur producing a different smell altogether - always a good idea to have an honest friend to give an opinion when trying out what's suitable.

And then stick with that one.

Sponty

Banned
Reaction score
I've personally been a fan of paco rabanne, one in a million. Most girls in there 20s to 30s like it. I'll give this one a try juan see how it measures up.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit, now I'm going to want to go buy some more cologne (which I really don't need).

Yeah its not. Not if you speak English natively it isn't. You talk about wearing perfume people are going to assume you are gay.
It's true that here in the US, people tend to talk about perfume as being for women and cologne as being for men. At least around here they do, maybe it's just a regional thing.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit, now I'm going to want to go buy some more cologne (which I really don't need).

It's true that here in the US, people tend to talk about perfume as being for women and cologne as being for men. At least around here they do, maybe it's just a regional thing.
Here too, in the Northeast.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like colognes and if you look at every pole done by people who live and breath it at basenotes or fragnatica the one that always comes out on top is ....

Creed Aventus but its like 420 bucks.

However you can get its clones which are about 90% similar with crazy results.

1. Club de nuit intense man- 30 bucks amazon. Bought 6 bottles.

2. Mont Blanc explorer another clone smoother.

I also like versace eau fraiche for summer. YSL pour homme for all seasons.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its not. Not if you speak English natively it isn't. You talk about wearing perfume people are going to assume you are gay.
I honestly thought he was talking about buying perfume for a gf . But wondered if it maybe was a translation or something. Then I read the bottle and realized it’s cologne

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cultural differences.
In my country they're all pretty much called perfumes. Like it was used by their French creators.
Also in my country, only old people use the term "cologne".
So yeah, cultural differences, I live in a latin country.
But they mean the same thing in the end.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried Acqua Di Gio before. It was all right, but I didn't really care for it, seemed a little too commonly used for my taste. I think one of the benefits of cologne is that it creates a sort of signature scent for the woman to associate with you. Even though I have a drawer full of different bottles, I have my favorites. I've known guys who swear by Acqua Di Gio though, and say they get constant comments on it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to try the creed clones. One point is it's going to smell really different on you so who cares if other guys buy it. I buy that horrible Jovan musk stuff for 10 bucks a bottle. It smells like fly spray out of the bottle but really great on me. I get the same thing with El cheapo CK one which I'm sure plenty of high school guys buy. I've had ladies asked me why I smell so good.

so this is a great opportunity to make an instant date with some chick because your gonna need one along to sniff you.

just tell her up front you have to get a couple of things in the sports section for when she inevitably trundles off to see the cosmetics and stuff you don't want to drag around like a handbag.