"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Perfume, the one to get

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Bang for your buck, the one to get, and only the one one to get. Literally out of 5 that I tried, at that based on recommendations from this site, this is the one I could recommend. Post stuff you can recommend, the only one. Post pics so it's easy to identify.

And I recommend this one because just a little bit and you smell like a hoe for an entire day, and the way you smell is guranteed to be different from all the rest. You will get compliments from women, if you're handsome, and from men, regardless if you're handsome or not. And it has this difference from the rest, you actually smell it yourself, so you know it's good.



Jaipur homme. Get it!
Instead of two sprays on arm and rub, do one spray on arm and rub, and one spray on neck. It's potent.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
I got some sort of cologne once because someone here highly recommended it, I can't even remember what it was called, but it was horrible. It had a very unique, distinctive smell, but I thought it was disgusting. I've pretty much given up on buying cologne to impress women, I just use what I like. I don't bathe in it anyway, so it's probably not going to be noticeable unless a girl is really close.

By the way, I've read that you shouldn't rub in cologne, supposedly it alters the aroma.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Bang for your buck, the one to get, and only the one one to get. Literally out of 5 that I tried, at that based on recommendations from this site, this is the one I could recommend. Post stuff you can recommend, the only one. Post pics so it's easy to identify.

And I recommend this one because just a little bit and you smell like a hoe for an entire day, and the way you smell is guranteed to be different from all the rest. You will get compliments from women, if you're handsome, and from men, regardless if you're handsome or not. And it has this difference from the rest, you actually smell it yourself, so you know it's good.



Jaipur homme. Get it!
Instead of two sprays on arm and rub, do one spray on arm and rub, and one spray on neck. It's potent.
Any reason why you're advertising this particular perfume?
I'm just curious, since it seems cheap, around 50$ in my country as "eau de parfum" even.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Because I tried many different perfumes, several I can't even list because I went through them and threw out empty bottles. Here are some that I have right now: eau de Cartier, TOM FORD GRAY VETIVER, TERRE D'HERMES, GUCCI pur homme.

None of the above listed lasts as much as the one said in op nor smells as good.

It's long lasting and smells really good, and I get the most compliments from it.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
You wear perfume bro? Perfume is for women.

I think you mean cologne.
I like Issey Miyake, Acqua Di Gio, Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret, Perry Ellis, Kenneth Cole Black, Seductive by Guess, Dolce and Gabanna.

I favor crisp, clean slightly sweet scents for the most part.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It's the same thing, bro. Really.
You're right, the difference lies in the concentration, colognes last perhaps 3 to maybe 5 hours?

Can't remember since I typically use perfumes that will last the whole day.

I think people should note that at the end of its effectiveness, these perfumes will interact with one's body secretions and a chemical reaction does occur producing a different smell altogether - always a good idea to have an honest friend to give an opinion when trying out what's suitable.

And then stick with that one.
 

Sponty

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
27
Age
39
I've personally been a fan of paco rabanne, one in a million. Most girls in there 20s to 30s like it. I'll give this one a try juan see how it measures up.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
Dammit, now I'm going to want to go buy some more cologne (which I really don't need).

Yeah its not. Not if you speak English natively it isn't. You talk about wearing perfume people are going to assume you are gay.
It's true that here in the US, people tend to talk about perfume as being for women and cologne as being for men. At least around here they do, maybe it's just a regional thing.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Dammit, now I'm going to want to go buy some more cologne (which I really don't need).


It's true that here in the US, people tend to talk about perfume as being for women and cologne as being for men. At least around here they do, maybe it's just a regional thing.
Here too, in the Northeast.
 

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
296
Reaction score
46
I really like colognes and if you look at every pole done by people who live and breath it at basenotes or fragnatica the one that always comes out on top is ....

Creed Aventus but its like 420 bucks.

However you can get its clones which are about 90% similar with crazy results.

1. Club de nuit intense man- 30 bucks amazon. Bought 6 bottles.

2. Mont Blanc explorer another clone smoother.

I also like versace eau fraiche for summer. YSL pour homme for all seasons.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Yeah its not. Not if you speak English natively it isn't. You talk about wearing perfume people are going to assume you are gay.
I honestly thought he was talking about buying perfume for a gf . But wondered if it maybe was a translation or something. Then I read the bottle and realized it’s cologne
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Yeah its not. Not if you speak English natively it isn't. You talk about wearing perfume people are going to assume you are gay.
Cultural differences.
In my country they're all pretty much called perfumes. Like it was used by their French creators.
Also in my country, only old people use the term "cologne".
So yeah, cultural differences, I live in a latin country.
But they mean the same thing in the end.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
I've tried Acqua Di Gio before. It was all right, but I didn't really care for it, seemed a little too commonly used for my taste. I think one of the benefits of cologne is that it creates a sort of signature scent for the woman to associate with you. Even though I have a drawer full of different bottles, I have my favorites. I've known guys who swear by Acqua Di Gio though, and say they get constant comments on it.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
I'm going to try the creed clones. One point is it's going to smell really different on you so who cares if other guys buy it. I buy that horrible Jovan musk stuff for 10 bucks a bottle. It smells like fly spray out of the bottle but really great on me. I get the same thing with El cheapo CK one which I'm sure plenty of high school guys buy. I've had ladies asked me why I smell so good.

so this is a great opportunity to make an instant date with some chick because your gonna need one along to sniff you.

just tell her up front you have to get a couple of things in the sports section for when she inevitably trundles off to see the cosmetics and stuff you don't want to drag around like a handbag.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I've tried Acqua Di Gio before. It was all right, but I didn't really care for it, seemed a little too commonly used for my taste. I think one of the benefits of cologne is that it creates a sort of signature scent for the woman to associate with you. Even though I have a drawer full of different bottles, I have my favorites. I've known guys who swear by Acqua Di Gio though, and say they get constant comments on it.
All three of those have a substance in them that draws women in. I have tried the Paco Million Gold Bar one (forget the name) with decent results, so if I ever did buy a mainstream cologne then I'd probably get the Invictus one, but the smallest amount. I'm happy with my current scent and I'm getting a lot of attention these past couple of weeks. My testosterone is pretty high atm and I can feel it pumping through my veins, my voice is stronger, my walk, my aggressiveness. I do not believe my testosterone has been any higher since late teens, early 20s. The LAST thing I need to do (for health, as I have done Everything possible consuming what's the best for months now) is eliminate flouride from my water. People I know swear by it having done it, to get rid of the mind control or the mind deterioration that our government imposes upon us, eh since about the lead up to the moon landings and thereafter. It's been ongoing, this deception.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top